Rebel Rock came!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yay!!!!!!!!!! part of it came im waiting on 3 more skinfinishes~new vegas, shimpagne,and porceline pink.

i got:

stereo rose skin finish~ wow. just WOW. gorgeous. slightly darker than i expected but just gorgeous.

pink clash lipglass~ ooooooooo. rosier than expected but so pretty.

varneesh laquer~ ooo browner than expected but pretty :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

enchantress lipglass~ oooooooooooooooo! been debating this for a while and i saw it from......ooo i forgot who! posted it and i wanted it.

indie girl lipstick~i believe by far its the prettiest lipshade macs come up with

BAre trance lipstick~reminds me of Oh sheer up but pretty. in a weird way it sort of reminds me of impish lipglass in lipstick form. but maybe im crazy

anti-establishment e/s~ oh my god i LOVE THE TEXTURE OF THIS its SO smooth

little minx~ same texture as antiestablishment. but its like a purpler moth brown IMO

vellium~ehh in the pot pretty on

banshee~retrospeck+glamma ray=banshee IMO but still pretty

living pink~looks like pink papillion mixed with cranberry to me.

say, yea!~omg THE BEST COLOR EVER omg omg omg GO BUY THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE IT. it is the prettiest color. i LOVE gleam and this is like it but 10z better. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prolash mascara~ charcole brown. i hate fiber rich so hopefully this shall be better

so thats my haul. tommrow im expecting the rest of my skin finishes to arrive~i changed my mind after i placed this order

I now have a ton of b2mac pots. soon as mommys back on thursday she is gonna do my depotting and ill have.......omg 12 b2mac empties!! or 13....ooooooooooo either way.....2 new lipstcs~ maybe ill hold out for naturally eccentric.!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011

yay!!!!!!!!!! part of it came im waiting on 3 more skinfinishes~new vegas, shimpagne,and porceline pink.
i got:

stereo rose skin finish~ wow. just WOW. gorgeous. slightly darker than i expected but just gorgeous.

varneesh laquer~ ooo browner than expected but pretty :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">)

enchantress lipglass~ oooooooooooooooo! been debating this for a while and i saw it from......ooo i forgot who! posted it and i wanted it.

indie girl lipstick~i believe by far its the prettiest lipshade macs come up with

BAre trance lipstick~reminds me of Oh sheer up but pretty. in a weird way it sort of reminds me of impish lipglass in lipstick form. but maybe im crazy

little minx~ same texture as antiestablishment. but its like a purpler moth brown IMO

say, yea!~omg THE BEST COLOR EVER omg omg omg GO BUY THIS IF YOU DONT HAVE IT. it is the prettiest color. i LOVE gleam and this is like it but 10z better. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prolash mascara~ charcole brown. i hate fiber rich so hopefully this shall be better

so thats my haul. tommrow im expecting the rest of my skin finishes to arrive~i changed my mind after i placed this order

I now have a ton of b2mac pots. soon as mommys back on thursday she is gonna do my depotting and ill have.......omg 12 b2mac empties!! or 13....ooooooooooo either way.....2 new lipstcs~ maybe ill hold out for naturally eccentric.!!!!!!!!

Pics, I am sure I speak for everyone, the girls WANT PICS of it!!!
wink.gif

ahhhhh I HAVE NO DIGITAL CAMEREA!! my dad killed it and i havent gotten a new one *announces that reminder for the billionth time outloud* although i did try scanning makeup. it doesnt work. trust me.

Originally Posted by Charmaine WOW you got a nice big haul!!! Enjoy! i know :X when my credit card bill comes im gonna look at say, yea! and remind my self that it was worth it. i think ima go wash my make up off and redo it

breaking news: thank god i have anoher train case on the way~yay ebay!

and um.....stereo rose=pinkerpeach blush IMO. if anyone has both, compare! ima see how many pictures i have left on my camera and try to take a pic and scan it. but IMO it is SO similar

WOW what a great haul, can't wait for the rebelrock collection to arrive over here
biggrin.gif

Definitely the mother of all hauls!! Enjoy and savor!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 yay!!!!!!!!!! part of it came im waiting on 3 more skinfinishes~new vegas, shimpagne,and porceline pink.
i got:

varneesh laquer~ ooo browner than expected but pretty :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

WoooW....You're on a run here....you must be exhausted!!

Originally Posted by bejb1011 yay!!!!!!!!!! part of it came im waiting on 3 more skinfinishes~new vegas, shimpagne,and porceline pink.
i got:

Latest posts

Back