Received my mmu powder today

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
...And I cant beleive how small the pot is?! omg I've been using Clinque powder and compaird to that its so small!

How long do the pots last exactly and are all the brands that small?

How much should I use of this stuff?

Reaction score
Maybe you could be a bit more specific? Bare Essentials is very small and expensive compared to most other brands. What brand? Was it a 'sample'? What is the package size?

Reaction score
I think Jane Iredale is quite expensive compared to other MMU brands - am I right?

Reaction score
Jane Iredale is one of the more pricey brands of MMU. However what the ladies have already said is true. Only a little is required for each application. A 5-gr jar filled to the top usually last me several months.

Reaction score
I think you mean .37 oz right? lol

Jane Iredale is quite expensive imo, but anyway 10.5g normally should last you quite a while, at least half a year if you need a lot of coverage daily. My MMU with a similar weight last much longer than that. Just remember don't use too much or it would look cakey.

Reaction score
.37 yes
oops!

Well I tested it out today and wow its actually rather nice, I didnt apply too much and I normally use alot of mu. I only dipped my powder brush in the pot twice and dusted some back off and covered my face so I guess it should last a while. I just expected more for the price but Im sure this will last a while, I'll just use it for best

Reaction score
I don't use Jane Iredale, but I have heard they're a bit pricey. Monave's was really good price/size wise.

Latest posts