Recent Haul and pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol I was under the impression that the whole area was the exploratorium. That is what I call it...lol lol. who knows. i've never been there.

WOW! nice haul! i am SOOOO jealous!

nice pics, too! thanks for sharing
icon_cheesygrin.gif

let me know how that stila mascara works out for you, too.

how far is CCO from you? maybe one day i'll paypal some mula over to you and you can pick some stuff up for me since i have none near me
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer WOW! nice haul! i am SOOOO jealous!
nice pics, too! thanks for sharing
icon_cheesygrin.gif

let me know how that stila mascara works out for you, too.

how far is CCO from you? maybe one day i'll paypal some mula over to you and you can pick some stuff up for me since i have none near me
icon_neutral.gif

i went psycho and hit up 3 of the 4 bay area ones. lolthe closest one is about an hour away, but you never know what's at CCOs. kinda have to call ahead.

but i hit up the other 2 when i go to visit my hometown because they are like 10 and 30 mins away.

Liz, I like your lipcolor in the pics. What did you use??? Also, you might not like this, but I'm kind of your coloring (but with lots of highlights in my hair) and I absolutely love macs up the amp with lipgloss on top. Thought you might want to try that (it might look scary in the container), but if you don't want to, just kidding.

oh I love those pics! you and marisol look too cute...and I´m so jealous you too got to meet (but you have before, right?), and all those other pics. WOW! I bet you guys had a great time

Originally Posted by jennyb Liz, I like your lipcolor in the pics. What did you use??? Also, you might not like this, but I'm kind of your coloring (but with lots of highlights in my hair) and I absolutely love macs up the amp with lipgloss on top. Thought you might want to try that (it might look scary in the container), but if you don't want to, just kidding. thanks! i think that's just some rosebud lip salve. i don't use too much lip stuff
icon_redface.gif
i'll check out up the amp though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle oh I love those pics! you and marisol look too cute...and I´m so jealous you too got to meet (but you have before, right?), and all those other pics. WOW! I bet you guys had a great time hehe. that was the first time we met
smile.gif
the other pics of the city were when i was with my mom, sis and nephew.

Originally Posted by gamaki I am jealous Liz! Great haul. One question...what's CCo's?
icon_smile.gif
hehehe. CCO = cosmetics company outlet. they're mostly at outlet shopping centers. it's estee lauder products that are sold at like 30% off or something like that.

Originally Posted by Liz hehehe. CCO = cosmetics company outlet. they're mostly at outlet shopping centers. it's estee lauder products that are sold at like 30% off or something like that. Thanks Liz, I was wondering about that, too. I dont think I have anything like that near me...can you look up locations on a website, or???

Thanks Charmaine and Trisha, you guys both posted the outletbound site! I looked, and the closest one to me is in Park City, Utah. It's odd, because I have gone to the outlet mall they have one at (it's an Estee Lauder one) but I never noticed that there! I will have to try and swing by the next time I head to SLC...thanks for filling me in on what CCO's are, I was so confused about where you guys were getting all this great marked down stuff!

Back