Recent Haul and pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Now this is a haul! lol.

Some of the stuff is from a few past hauls though. I've gottena bunch of stuff in the mail and bought stuff at the CCO and got my first Shu Uemura shadows!

Top row:

-Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmerbrick. $25 at the CCO!!!

-Inventive eye quad from the naturally eccentric collection. bought in SF

-Free to be quad from NE. sis bought this for me! woo hoo!!

-Sweet Tea quad from High Tea collection. Bought on LJ for $25! finally found one and for a good price!

-Stila Fiber optic mascara from sephora

-bobbi brown smudge brush from CCO

-Coco piggie

-Vanilla piggie

-pure white piggie

-dark soul piggie

-green piggie discontinued that i posted about already

-rich purple piggie

-melon piggie

-rose piggie

-silver d/c'd piggie from LJ for like $13 or something!!!

eye shadows on the left:

-nude screw top d/c from ebay

-spice screw top d/c from ebay

-folie screw top from ebay

-phase screw top d/c'd from LJ

-Rule screw top from LJ

-texture pro pan

-krisp pro pan

potted eye shadows in the middle (left to right from the top)

-Look see

-rio de rosa LE form salsabelle collection

-not sure from the pic. lol

-not sure. i can't tell from the pic. lol

-jasmine LE from high tea (?) from LJ

-green gamin LE from tempt me tease me collection

-lucky green LE from belle azure from ebay

-charmer

-coral

-dove feather

-electro sky LE from pop mode

-felt blue

-ingenue blue from tempt me tease me collection

-blu noir

-intoxicate

bottom eye shadows:

-shadows from lustrevision and rebel rock that i already posted about

nars blushes from ebay

-deep throat

-sin

-angelika

-maui multiple

-south beach multiple

shu shadows:

-not sure of all of them, but the one on the right is the silver one that trisha posted about earlier
biggrin.gif

stila stuff from a CCO!:

-re
redface.gif
rient palettes

-quad with kitten and some other shadows

-perfectly sage palette. the gold was shattered a little
frown.gif

whew!

hahaha. i'm starting to collect mac shadows, nars blushes and multiples and stila stuff. so i might as well get this stuff while i can!

Originally Posted by Marisol That is quite a haul! Looks like you had fun! yep! i did have fun this past weekend! i met you, son_risa, and Viktor! hehehehe

THAT IS DEFINITELY THE MOTHER OF ALL HAULS!!!!!

GOOD FOR YOU>>>>enjoy!!!
claps.gif

icon_eek.gif
That is more eyeshadow than I have ever bought, or probably ever possibly use; I think I'd have to start eating it to use all that up
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You should definitely post some makeup looks with your new stuff on the FOTD thread!

Have fun with all those new goodies!

Originally Posted by Charmaine HOLY MOLY!!!!! THat's not a haul, that's like my collection already!
eek.gif
hahaha.gif
and it´s like TWICE as much as my whole collection. wow Liz this is something to get jealous of
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell ... That was me being speechless! How much stuff did you manage to haul honey? Love loads of the stuff you've got, and I'm dying to try Stila Fibre optics mascara when it hits this side of the pond so you'll have to let me know what it's like
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz yep! i did have fun this past weekend! i met you, son_risa, and Viktor! hehehehe Post your picture with Victor. Did you shop anywhere else?

Woooow girlie!!! Whatever hit you needs to hit me too :icon_love Love your haul. I ordered bunch of stuff but I know some of them are going back. Have fun with them and post some FODTs will you?....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

lol. about half of it was stuff was stuff i bought this past weekend.

but other stuff was stuff i got in the mail recently or bought recently, but haven't taken a pic of.

Originally Posted by Marisol Post your picture with Victor. Did you shop anywhere else? i just went to sephora to get the stila mascara and smith's rosebud salve :icon_loveand nordies to get the shu shadows.

those are pics of the Golden Gate Bridge, me in the middle of the bridge, Alcatraz island from the bridge, the city's skyline, pics of the greek dome thing, me and marisol!, me and viktor (the one that isn't blurry i look like shit. lol), Union Square, and Saks and Tiffanys. lol!!!

Awesome pics! The first pic of the bridge is awesome! The greek dome thing is the Exploratorium.

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome pics! The first pic of the bridge is awesome! The greek dome thing is the Exploratorium. that's the name of it? i just know it's next to the exploratorium. lol

Originally Posted by Liz that's the name of it? i just know it's next to the exploratorium. lol I was under the impression that the whole area was the exploratorium. That is what I call it...lol

Back