Recent haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been shopping on LJ & Ebay like crazy. Here is what I have gotten in the past week:

Stila e/s Kitten & Jezebel

MAC e/s in Nocturelle & Tilt

Urban Decay Primer Potion (after 6 months, I finally used up my first bottle)

MAC's Bordeauxline, So There Jade & Ola Viola eye liners

MAC postcards in Peacenik, Aquadisiac, Viva Glam IV, Go Lightly & Every Day Is World AIDS Day

MAC pigment samples of:

1/2 golden olive

1/2 kitschmas

1/2 deckchair

claps.gif

My name is Marisol... and I am a shopaholic!

Honey....we all belong to that same 12 step program I'm afraid for makeup shopaholics............however I am kinda hoping there is no cure...lol...

GREAT HAUL...I am waiting on Kitten and Jezebel to arrive by mail and am gonna order nocturnelle off mac online...also have deckchair sample and really like that too!

Originally Posted by Marisol I have been shopping on LJ & Ebay like crazy. Here is what I have gotten in the past week:

MAC postcards in Peacenik, Aquadisiac, Viva Glam IV, Go Lightly & Every Day Is World AIDS Day

MAC pigment samples of:

1/2 golden olive

1/2 kitschmas

1/2 deckchair

claps.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have been shopping on LJ & Ebay like crazy. Here is what I have gotten in the past week:

MAC pigment samples of:

1/2 golden olive

1/2 kitschmas

1/2 deckchair

claps.gif

Think of it as therapy! Whatever's wrong, shopping can make it right. I'm curious about the Stila shadows, but haven't tried any yet. I just got Bordeauxline and I LOVE So There Jade. I was just thinking, Aquadisiac w/ Bordeauxline might make a cool combo!

Kitten & Jezebel are my first Stila eye shadow purchases and I got them because they are their best sellers. Will definately let you know how I like them.

That color combo you have in mind sounds great. I used Shiimermoss, Parfait Amour & Ivy eye kohl and I liked how it turned out.

Originally Posted by Marisol Kitten & Jezebel are my first Stila eye shadow purchases and I got them because they are their best sellers. Will definately let you know how I like them.
That color combo you have in mind sounds great. I used Shiimermoss, Parfait Amour & Ivy eye kohl and I liked how it turned out.

Hope the Stila shadows are a hit. I'd like to get some shimmery champagne shades, and it looks like Stila would have a lot to choose from in that department.

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul! we need to see some FOTDs! Once I get a digital cam, I will.

Nice haul, Marisol!!
biggrin.gif
Looks like you've been a busy girl!
wink.gif

I love Stila Kitten and Jezebel, as well as MAC Golden Olive and Deckchair Pigments.

Enjoy it all!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul, Marisol!!
biggrin.gif
Looks like you've been a busy girl!
wink.gif
Thanks Erica! Glad to see that you are posting more often. I missed your FOTD's.

I know.. I do need to get one. My crappy cam phone doesn't take very good pics.

Great haul Marisol!

Kitten and Jezebel have become must have items for me!

Latest posts

Back