Recieved my products from voodoo & WOW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I last posted and asked anyone if they heard of voodoo cosmetics? i went ahead and purchased the mineral pressed powder, correct & reflect, 3d-Lacquer, And the correct and reflect worked great on my dark circles under my eyes. And the mineral powder deminished my fine lines. The packaging was very nice to. So I'm glad i tried it.

Originally Posted by mitzi12 Since I last posted and asked anyone if they heard of voodoo cosmetics? i went ahead and purchased the mineral pressed powder, correct & reflect, 3d-Lacquer, And the correct and reflect worked great on my dark circles under my eyes. And the mineral powder deminished my fine lines. The packaging was very nice to. So I'm glad i tried it. Really? You have to post some pics~! Congrats on your haul! glad ur happy with it!
claps.gif

It's always wonderful to be thrilled with a purchase! Congratulations for going for it and finding something that works for you!

That's great to hear! Did you order online? If so they must have really wonderful fast shipping.

Originally Posted by mitzi12 Since I last posted and asked anyone if they heard of voodoo cosmetics? i went ahead and purchased the mineral pressed powder, correct & reflect, 3d-Lacquer, And the correct and reflect worked great on my dark circles under my eyes. And the mineral powder deminished my fine lines. The packaging was very nice to. So I'm glad i tried it. Awesome! Post a review of it if you can.

love to see some pics and reviews. i'm always looking for the best new thing and voodoo (lol) just may be it! congrats!

Originally Posted by mitzi12 Since I last posted and asked anyone if they heard of voodoo cosmetics? i went ahead and purchased the mineral pressed powder, correct & reflect, 3d-Lacquer, And the correct and reflect worked great on my dark circles under my eyes. And the mineral powder deminished my fine lines. The packaging was very nice to. So I'm glad i tried it.

hi
tongue.gif
mitzi12
redface.gif
I just received my order of voodoo. I LOVE this product
icon_exclaim.gif
The foundation is wonderful. They have really nice colors in the lipstick and the eye shadows. EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. don't wait the sales are really good.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kitkat hi
tongue.gif
mitzi12
redface.gif
I just received my order of voodoo. I LOVE this product
icon_exclaim.gif
The foundation is wonderful. They have really nice colors in the lipstick and the eye shadows. EVERYONE SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT. don't wait the sales are really good.
claps.gif
Hi KitKat I really do think the products are good. Everyone at work noticed something different about me and I wouldn't tell them at first but my one customer said you changed your makeup. And so i told her i found this new cosmetic company on yahoo called voodoo cosmetic so i thought i would give it a try and i liked it. So she is going to check it out. I haven't broke out yet from it. The colors are really cool. I dont know how to send pics on the computer. I'll have to ask my husband to try it unless someone else can tell me how on MU.

Latest posts

Back