Recommended liquid bronzers for face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My favourite liquid bronzer (Cargo Multi-Mix) is discontinued : (  Why must this happen, especially in the summer?!?! 

In any case, I am now looking for my new favourite liquid bronzer. I have dry skin, so powder bronzers are ok, but I love the way the liquid ones blend and look and feel. I'd rather try and find a bronzer than tinted moisturizer if possible. 

If anyone has suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please let me know why you like it as well. Points for having SPF! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thanks!

Have you tried Stila's One Step Bronze? It's a 3 in 1, Primer, Bronzer...and something else.  LOL, not sure! It's really pretty!

I really really like Benefit's Sun Beam and MAC Lustre Drops. Sun Beam is great over foundation to give a nice kiss of illumination, but I like to put a few Lustre Drops in my foundation some days to give an extra beach bronze look. 

I can't believe the irony! @linz31 - I literally got your reply and then that evening went to an event where, what do you know - a full size  Stila One Step was included in the goodie bag! It's makeup fate! 
jawsdown.gif
 I'll have fun trying it out!

And @hjc682 - thanks for those recommendations as well - I love benefit Porefessional but haven't used much else from their line, and I also haven't been to the MAC counter in ages! Time for me to go and try it out. 

Back