Record day on MUT?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh what will you get???? duh what are all of us going to MAC tomorrow getting? lol the new LE stuff lol

Originally Posted by lilla That's all???? Boy, I thought it was already close to 600.... guess gotta keep posting....
icon_smile.gif
yea i know and here i wanted to go to sleep *sigh*

I am planning to get some e/s and lipsticks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh what will you get????

Actually, the board is in Dallas, Texas so we have 1.5 hours left (it's 8:30 PACIFIC TIME right now)

Originally Posted by Anya1976

how long do we have left this board is on an eastern time zone right?

Me too. I keep looking at the clock and saying "I need to sleep" but getting through these messages are making my time go fast too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 yea i know and here i wanted to go to sleep *sigh*

Originally Posted by lilla I am planning to get some e/s and lipsticks
smile.gif
lemme know how you like the e/s. i am getting the piggies cus that's all i can afford right now lol

Cool deal, we sure can beat that record then
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually, the board is in Dallas, Texas so we have 1.5 hours left (it's 8:30 PACIFIC TIME right now)

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Actually, the board is in Dallas, Texas so we have 1.5 hours left (it's 8:30 PACIFIC TIME right now) ah hell we got more than enough time to post like freaks

You betcha! I think we'll all be talking about our day
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lemme know how you like the e/s. i am getting the piggies cus that's all i can afford right now lol

Love that post
icon_lol.gif
LMAO!!!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ah hell we got more than enough time to post like freaks

so many things are going on right now. lol. trying to post like hell, watching something on mtv about the haulocaust(sp?), waiting for AI, chatting in the chat room....
icon_eek.gif

i will post when i get home tomorrow then i am takin a nap b4 work lol

if i am getting up at 8:30am when it's not work related i need a nap lol

It ends at 11 pm for me (Mountain time) I am sure we'll beat the record. I am not planning to stay up that late because I have to get up 5:30 am to get my a$$ ready. Then I have to wake my daugther up at 6:15, she live for school at 7:25... By the time I leave for Denver, it'll be 8:30 or so. The morning traffic will slow me down so I won't be there until 10 at least....

Originally Posted by Liz it ends at 10 for us on the west

I can barely keep up with post!!! I couldn't add chatting to it, You are GOOD
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz so many things are going on right now. lol. trying to post like hell, watching something on mtv about the haulocaust(sp?), waiting for AI, chatting in the chat room....
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by lilla It ends at 11 pm for me (Mountain time) I am sure we'll beat the record. I am not planning to stay up that late because I have to get up 5:30 am to get my a$$ ready. Then I have to wake my daugther up at 6:15, she live for school at 7:25... By the time I leave for Denver, it'll be 8:30 or so. The morning traffic will slow me down so I won't be there until 10 at least.... i'm tired i only had a couple hours of sleep since i went to bed at like 6:00am and was up around 9am to finish cookin my sauce and i took no naps today

If you remember where you posted the recipe of your sauce please let me know. It is making me hungry and I want to try this 2 day sauce
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i'm tired i only had a couple hours of sleep since i went to bed at like 6:00am and was up around 9am to finish cookin my sauce and i took no naps today

Originally Posted by lilla If you remember where you posted the recipe of your sauce please let me know. It is making me hungry and I want to try this 2 day sauce
rolleyes.gif
i could send it to you i think i still have it saved on my computer

Back