Recs for a mac lipglass!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
icon_question.gif

I'm a PPP with fair skin, tan during summer, blue eyes, and naturally curly blonde hair with natural highlights. I'm 18 and just getting in to the whole high end makuep think, might I add I'm loving it. I've heard tons of great reviews on mac lipglass and was wanting to try it. The problem is there are a lot of colors that look amazingly pretty. Does anyone know which one would look good on me?

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joa...o!+Photo+Album. Here are some pics to help out. Also does anybody have any that they would be willing to give me and/or swap me? I've also heard great things about MAC pigments and eyeshadow. What is the best pigment color? And which eyeshadow would look the best on me? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
icon_smile.gif

Hi Fairyrave! The photos didn't work but it sounds like your colors are similar to mine. I like MAC's lipglasses especially the new formulations better than the old ones. I have Prrr (Paris Hilton's favorite) and C-thru. There are so many to choose from. I like to use Prr with Spice liner and C-thru with English Ideas Lip Enchance (thanks Allison) and MAC's Oak liner. Sometimes I also use Lancome's Bronzelle lip liner too. I'm also liking Lancome's Juicy tubes a lot. I think they are comparable to MAC's lipglasses. I've heard that MAC's Trax eye shadow is good I don't own it though. I have Shroom and I like it a lot and I also have Corduroy (brown color). I really like MAC's Engraved eye pencil. It lasts along time without smudging. Pigments are really popular too but I don't own any yet. Check out www.maccosmetics.com for more info and some recommendations for colors. MAC is a great line with a lot of color selections and the products are reasonable priced.

Originally Posted by FairyRave Hey everyone.
icon_question.gif
I'm a PPP with fair skin, tan during summer, blue eyes, and naturally curly blonde hair with natural highlights. I'm 18 and just getting in to the whole high end makuep think, might I add I'm loving it. I've heard tons of great reviews on mac lipglass and was wanting to try it. The problem is there are a lot of colors that look amazingly pretty. Does anyone know which one would look good on me?

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/joa...o!+Photo+Album. Here are some pics to help out. Also does anybody have any that they would be willing to give me and/or swap me? I've also heard great things about MAC pigments and eyeshadow. What is the best pigment color? And which eyeshadow would look the best on me? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
icon_smile.gif

Totally recommend the following lipglasses to start
biggrin.gif
reamy,Viva Glam V,Nymphette,Lovechild& Nico..I think these would look great on you..Especially during the summer..As far as pigments go..There are so many..I'd start off with some basic shades..Vanilla(a must have) Rose,Tan,Melon&All Girl(a newer shade)After these you will become quickly addicted..Ebay sells great sampler packs..HOpe this helps you out

Latest posts

Back