recs for red/orange eye liner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try English Ideas liner last with the pigment. I use it with my glitters and it stays put. Just dip the tip of the brush from the liner last into the pigment and start "painting" the line. It works great.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If you're still afraid that it will move, just paint another layer of the liner last on top.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse thanks janelle. ill have to check that one out. i dont remember seeing it at my ulta.
i do have mac electric orange pigment, and it just doenst cut it as a liner. its an awesome color, but i can only use it as an e/s. ive tried mixing it with water, visine, and finally clear brow set in the hopes of getting it to show up as a vibrant liner. the brow set worked intensity wise, but it took so many layers and it started cracking after a few hours. not good.

D'oh!! I forgot that YSL makes a pencil that is a shimmery reddish orange! It's the #9 pencil and it's a reddish copper color. I've used it as a lipliner for coppery red l/s since it was too 'much' for the eye area. But you may like it!

thanks! i actually do have a YSL counter (wonder of wonders!), so ill add it to my list of things to check out. i still havent made it to mac yet, but i checked out the BE selection at ulta, and i didnt see the reddish orange color.
frown.gif

Back