Red clothing- what make-up colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bronze or Golden Blush, or a cotton candy pink blush

Red lippe

And gold or bronze or lilac eyeshadow

Thanks for all the awesome suggestions, girls! Now I feel better knowing what to wear with red. I use to always wear silver eyeshadow with red and while it didnt look horrible, it wasn't the best color to wear with it. It looked too frosty in my opinion. Maybe if it was a more sheer silver it would be pretty. I have tons of gold/bronzey eyeshadows so I am excited to try it out when I wear red!

i was just at an event today and this girl was wearing red. i thought of you!

she had a pearl sheen eyeshadow all over and a deep taupe on the outer v only, and a strong black liquid line, soft smudged line lower lashes. soft petal colored blush, and RED RED RED lips... looks VERY retro. i loved it.

Sounds really pretty! I guess I always thought red lips were not a good idea if you were wearing red, because they seemed to clash. But I am starting to change my mind. I just can't pull of bright red lips very well. Thanks for thinking of me, Jen!!
smile.gif

I Love gray eye shadow with reds that lean toward maroon, or golds. If the red leans toward oranges, peaches on cheeks, browns and taupes on eyes.

Back