Red Earth Eyeshadow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was recently looking at "eyeshadow" in the members pics on mua and noticed this gorgeous almost alien like eyeshadow made bye Red Earth. I was just wondering if any of yall have tried this line, and if so is it worth buying? Good quality? Where do you buy and/or find it?

Any help will be appreciated.

icon_smile.gif

I really love Red Earth eye shadows. As a matter of fact that I think all of their products in powder form are excellent. Fine, soft and smooth. I know that a lot of Esprit stores carry Red Earth. I live in Canada, and I buy my Red Earth stuff at Shoppers. HTH

Colorwise, I haven't seen as many choices as MAC. Besides the basics, they have some duo-chrome as well, very pretty. I think you can see all the colors on their web-site. www.redearth.com

id like to add that red earth e/s are the same size (25mm) as small mac e/s, so they will fit in a 15 pan palette. they have a hot pink color that id like to try. it looks similar to mac hepcat from the hypnotique collection.

Thank you so much for your help halo. You are literally a angel with a halo for helping me with my makeup issues.

Latest posts

Back