Red Earth has new cream eyeliner palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cep.jpg

Style Line

Cream Eyeliner Palette

Get lined, defined, super smoky or diva dramatic eyes with this professional all-in-one compact. It contains one metallic and two matte eyeliner shades, which are luxuriously smooth, long lasting and easy to apply. Application tips, mirror and mini professional brushes are also included – so get styling! Retails: $20.00 Canadian

Colors--

Midnight Reflection

Mystic Twilight

Winter Fire (Limited Edition)

I saw these today at Shoppers Drug Mart and I really love the Midnight Reflection ( in the photo above) Contains black, navy and a metallic pewter grey. This is on my list!

Sweet.....I missed these tonight cuz I went to lawtons instead hahah.

Those are nice pallettes but I've never been able to blend creme shadows? Is there a special method?

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are nice pallettes but I've never been able to blend creme shadows? Is there a special method? they're eye LINERS. you take the angle brush and dip it slightly into the cream and line your lashline &/or waterline =]i'm sure you can use these as a base also though.

Originally Posted by breathless /img/forum/go_quote.gif they're eye LINERS. you take the angle brush and dip it slightly into the cream and line your lashline &/or waterline =]i'm sure you can use these as a base also though.

when i was looking at the pic, i had actually wondered if it was to be used as a cream shadow as well, since it came with multiple applicators, including a sponge tip

Latest posts

Back