Red Earth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else use Red Earth cosmetics? No one else seems to like them but I love the eye shadows. What else is good from the line?

Originally Posted by Sirvinya Does anyone else use Red Earth cosmetics? No one else seems to like them but I love the eye shadows. What else is good from the line? Red Earth has its own freestanding store here in Toronto. I've never tried their products yet, as I'm waiting for the lipstick palette to come in later (at least, that's what the sales girl said). Are the e/s well-pigmented?

I have one of their blushes. When I tested it in the shop, it had seemed a nice colour wif gd pigment. But when I actually bought it to use, I realised that when u apply it on your face, the colour looks cheap(not enough pigments) & even the glitter that's in it looks cheap(the glitter looks like toy glitter). Its not really obvious that the blusher is of inferior quality if u use it at night, but in the daytime under strong sunlight, the inferior quality really shows. I have also got 2 eyeshadow pots & 1 cream shadow. I think the shadows are ok i guess. I do not really have any complaints 'bout them.

They used to sell Red Earth cosmetics at select Esprit stores here in Vancouver but they got rid of it for some reason. I have a lipgloss that I really like but used up the only eyeshadow that I had. I find the products to be decent. Better than drugstore but not as good as some higher end stuff. I'll dig up the lippie later and take pictures of it on my lips so you guys can see.

They gave out free gifts at shopppers drug mart one time that were a bag of red earth stuff. In it I found the PERFECT shade of gloss for me.....but I ran out and cant find it anywheres......I mean they still carry red earth...just not that color

Originally Posted by Trisha its not available anywhere around here anymore, it got pulled from 2 dept stores x Odd, Boots at Meadowhall has a counter and the MA told me they were about to open another one at Debenhams.
I'm giving the glosses a go next then, since some of you like them! iloveparis, I've found the eye shadows to be very pigmented and very soft.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya I'm giving the glosses a go next then, since some of you like them! iloveparis, I've found the eye shadows to be very pigmented and very soft. Thanks for the info...I'll give them a try next time I'm in the store.

Originally Posted by gamaki They used to sell Red Earth cosmetics at select Esprit stores here in Vancouver but they got rid of it for some reason. Where I live, its the same- Red Earth is suited inside Esprit(I think its coz Esprit bought over Red Earth or something like that). Also, maybe the stores simply shifted somewhere else? For my case, the Red Earth stores were gotten rid of in some Esprit stores & 'shifted' to other Esprit stores.

I have been meaning to take at look at Red Earth everytime I am in Shoppers Drug Mart. I have read good things about the eyeshadows, mascaras and glosses.

Back