Red lipstick for African American women

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering does anyone know any good deep red lipsticks that would complement my complexion.

(I have a similar complexion to Jennifer hudson)
rockwoot.gif

Maybe MAC Dubonnet or Underworld?? Also the lip varnish in Speed Demon.

Benefit Ms. Behavin or Ruby Vibes.

My favorites are by Astarte Cosmetics.

1) Bad Girl Red Lip Lacquer

2) Candy Apple Red Lip Lacquer

3) Climax Lip Lacquer

Check out

ASTARTE

Originally Posted by L281173 /img/forum/go_quote.gif My favorites are by Astarte Cosmetics.
1) Bad Girl Red Lip Lacquer

2) Candy Apple Red Lip Lacquer

3) Climax Lip Lacquer

Check out

ASTARTE

How do you order astarte products?

It's not in stores...?

I didn't see the products you were talking about.
eusa_whistle.gif

Originally Posted by sephoras girl /img/forum/go_quote.gif How do you order astarte products?It's not in stores...?

I didn't see the products you were talking about.
eusa_whistle.gif

You have to call the 866-astarte number listed on the website.
You can ask for a list of colors. Karen the owner is very nice. Tell her that Lakitha from New York referred you.
sheep.gif

Its hard to say, but I think any deep/burnt reds or reds with an orange hue would look gorgeous on African American skin tones!

i love milani pencils. they're cheap and you get alot of color with minimal application. sounds like we may have similar complexions and i love red velvet. if you want to go brighter try bonfire. you can tweek it if the color is too intense.

I have Nars-Madea and Mac-Diva and I love them both one is a nice deep red gloss and the other is a matte red lipstick!

i am mac c7

i like o and fresh moroccan lipstick with spice and mahogany lip liner

Latest posts

Back