• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rediscovered drugstore makeup shopping at Sears?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So.... I walked into a Sears for what must be the first time in almost a decade. I always use to kid that Sears was where you went to go find empty parking spaces in a crowded mall....and that's actually how I ended up there. There was tons of parking at the Sears wing of a mall, and I had to cut through the Sears to get to the main mall area. 

As I was walking (briskly) through Sears, my eye caught their makeup area - They have a set-up much like the drugstore side of what Ulta has! Maybelline, Revlon, CoverGirl, Milani, NYX...... I had no idea! And they had all the foundation colors that my local Target, CVS, and Ulta have been sold out of forever. 

AND the sale prices were good too - BOGO 1/2 off...the same promotions you see in drug stores. Many Nicole/OPI colors were $4/ea... 

Anyone here buy their drugstore make at Sears? What's their return policy like...do they accept coupons? Are there perks to buying at Sears, besides finding the colors that everyone else is sold out of?

Back