Rediscovery Challenge!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lol well, it's not a public challenge more a personal challenge. I was playing with my MU some mins ago and started putting on stuff I had not used for ages and that I though I didn't like. I was surprised to rediscover stuff in my traincase that looked great and I haven't been using it. Sometimes we don't like something the first time around but then you give it some time and use it again and you find a great way to use it.

So, my proposition girls is to look into your stashes for stuff you don't really use and that you don't even remember about and use it in your next look, you might make a pleasant discovery like I did!
wink.gif
Then you can post what was it that you used!

In my case I decided a few years ago (Yes I keep my MU for long lol) that I hated stuff in sticks, I had a cheekstain in a stick from Cover Girl (I don't like the brand that much Lol) and a shimmer stick from Maybelline. Then came over the MAC frenzy and I got better things to use and love but I used those too right now and I realized... these aren't half bad! I'm going to use them tomorrow along with a BonneBell gel shimmer bronze that I also never use and that'll be my forgotten MU look!

Hehe, I always do that! I should throw out the stuff I really don't ever use though, I keep saying I'll come back to it but it hasn't happened yet!

Post a pic of your look!

I woke up recently lol... so I'm going to do my mu in a few mins, let's see what I come up with haha.

Back