Redness

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Redness around my nose? its been there for years.. how can i get rid of it?

Do you have any pictures?  It could be from anything.

From seasonal allergies to an allergic reaction to a cream/makeup/perscription, etc.

I have some redness around my nose too, but I know its from constantly blowing my nose due to seasonal allergies and also picking at the blackheads around my nose (sossss guilty of this).
satisfied.gif
  I dont know what's worse, red nose or black heads? hehehehe.

I have had the same problem with redness around my nose and on my cheeks and now my allergies/nose blowing doesn't help. Mine started after I was on Accutane for acne problems and has lasted me a year and half after I stopped taking the medicine. My foundation and concealers may be able to even out my tone at first, but like 2-3 hours later my skin is already red again.

I'd love some recommendations on products too!

[SIZE=10.5pt]The first step of getting rid of the spots is to wash your face daily using a gentle cleaner. You then apply a facial moisturizer, to help maintain proper healing of the skin. You can use oil free defoliant, to scrub your face and then wash it off. You should be gentle and avoid moisturizers that contain fragrance in them. [/SIZE]

-->  Apply mild face wash and dry with a soft towel

-->  Use oil-free moisturizer

-->  Allow the lotion to dry

-->  Dot a concealer that matches your skin tone over the powder and blend it in with your fingertips or a makeup sponge.

I have the exact same problem, but my makeup will last longer on some days more than others

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have had the same problem with redness around my nose and on my cheeks and now my allergies/nose blowing doesn't help. Mine started after I was on Accutane for acne problems and has lasted me a year and half after I stopped taking the medicine. My foundation and concealers may be able to even out my tone at first, but like 2-3 hours later my skin is already red again.

I'd love some recommendations on products too!

Latest posts

Back