RedRocks & I went to the Tannersville CCO and...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had a really nice time. RedRocks is a very close friend to me, so we played hooky and drove out to PA. Well, i must say, we hoped for more, but did end up buying a few items.. I cracked up when i saw my total! only 27$!!! yep! can you believe it!

I got a sheer shimmer powder and a iridescent one in Ice..

Tannersville carrys:

eye shadow in pots such as : Unorthodox, Green Gamin, Gladabout etc. No new colors that i saw

Studio Fix powders

Loose powders

Shimmer powders in compacts

Fragrances

A few (ok TWO!) pro glitters

2 pro pigments that i could see

Ton of lipsticks

Concealers in stick, cream and liquid form

Blush - very little!

Mascara

2 quads from ChromeZone

Misc items such as the holidazzle bags, body jewelry etc..

I wanna go to Readin PA now and see what THEY got! I heard its better!

Another Road Trip!!!!!
claps.gif

lol! if you're worried about what they have in stock, try calling to see what they have. or you can either one to see when they get stock in.

what did you get redrocks?

awwwwwwwww... that's too cool... i wish i had one of my irl friends to go makeup roadtrippin with!!! .. as it stands right now i have to beg my best friend to hit the makeup counters because she's nowhere near as interested as i am...
icon_sad.gif
... really sux!!!... BUT, again, that's too cool!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz what did you get redrocks?

I bought a loose powder, a mineralize e/s and a pot e/s. All MAC of course! I forget the colors right now, but the total was $34.00! I almost fell over! That was so cheap!

Originally Posted by redrocks All MAC of course! I forget the colors right now, but the total was $34.00! I almost fell over! That was so cheap! Aren't CCOs the best!

Latest posts

Back