Regarding "Talk to me" and "The official don't let this thread die" threads

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello! While we love to see you having a good time posting in the two largest threads on MUT, unfortunately, the two previous never-ending threads had to be closed. The reason is that Tony has informed me that the database has a hard time handling them at this size.

Therefore, you get to start a whole new "Talk to me!" thread and "The official don't let this thread die!" thread.

sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif
sheep.gif

Ahh thats cool!

I started the second ODLTDT (haha)

I believe the Talk to Me thread was Jesska's

I was wondering what happened. Although I didn't join in the threads...I always read them. I'm going to join the new ones though.

How funny...I never posted in those threads cause there were so many pages that I coudn't decide from where to start reading posts...

man, I'm sad to see the two threads go!

But I'm glad to see the part 2 ones up and running!

well, apparently one should get on at the inception of its auspicious beginning, lest one miss the bandwagon entirely..

LOL...those threads WERE getting realllyyy long! Thanks Aquilah!

lol, it's true they were reaaaally long. now, let's make the new threads just as long lol !

Well, I guess we all kinda knew it was coming. I can't believe how much has happened since I've been gone.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back