Reija..I finally spent my Gloss.com eceritificate;)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PBI, you gotta show us pics of you wearing parrot.. Ive yet to see someone wearing it even though lots have bought it!

Originally Posted by laura127 PBI, you gotta show us pics of you wearing parrot.. Ive yet to see someone wearing it even though lots have bought it! I wish I could..I'm technologically impaired(No digi cam)That's next for me though..

Im in the same boat. No digi cam for me either. Although im hoping to get a PICTURE mobile phone soon so i can keep ye all updated on my make up on a daily basis!!!

You can get a very good, cheap refurbished digi cam. That's what I've got and I love it. It's very nice and works well.

hhdog.gif

I got Stila blush in Rose and MAC eye shadow in Parfait Amor. I'm stoked. Have not received it yet. I am really grateful for the certificate!

cheek
672881_sw.jpg
404301_sw.jpg
eye

Originally Posted by Californian I got Stila blush in Rose and MAC eye shadow in Parfait Amor. I'm stoked. Have not received it yet. I am really grateful for the certificate!cheek
672881_sw.jpg
404301_sw.jpg
eye

I love Parfait Amour..Good choice

Originally Posted by allisong I love Parfait Amour..Good choice Excellent! Glad to hear it. I think the color is unique and it will be fun too!
Any suggestions for holding a pan without a pallette? What would you use temporarily to keep it from getting smashed, etc?

ffbanner8.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Excellent! Glad to hear it. I think the color is unique and it will be fun too!
Any suggestions for holding a pan without a pallette? What would you use temporarily to keep it from getting smashed, etc?

ffbanner8.jpg

You must get a palette..but in the mean time..Get an empty CD case,pop out the black part that actually holds the cd in place,Get some magnetic strips from the art store or if you have an old business card refrigerator magent that will work(you'll have to tape it or glue it down though)Then you'll have a home for you shadow and other strays also
wink.gif

Originally Posted by allisong You must get a palette..but in the mean time..Get an empty CD case,pop out the black part that actually holds the cd in place,Get some magnetic strips from the art store or if you have an old business card refrigerator magent that will work(you'll have to tape it or glue it down though)Then you'll have a home for you shadow and other strays also
wink.gif
COOOOOOOOOOOOOl. TYTYTY! will use my double sided carpet tape... lol.. tacky to the max, but will do temporarily!
Congrats. You just won the
hhhot.gif
TIP of the Day!!
hhsmokedetector.gif
hhemergency.gif

Ooh sounds nice...a picture would be so nice to see. I'm interested in hearing more about the Parrot shadow. It's looks like a such a pretty color.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ooh sounds nice...a picture would be so nice to see. I'm interested in hearing more about the Parrot shadow. It's looks like a such a pretty color. Well since I don't have a digi cam,I'll take some pics and scan them as soon as it arrives

Are you sure she didn't just mean an online pic, cut and pasted like

this -->
248922_sw.jpg
???? Maybe I'm wrong? doNno?!

Originally Posted by Californian Are you sure she didn't just mean an online pic, cut and pasted like this -->
248922_sw.jpg
???? Maybe I'm wrong? doNno?!

Those are good but the really don't do the product justice

Originally Posted by allisong Those are good but the really don't do the product justice OH .. Then let Justice be served!

Originally Posted by Californian OH .. Then let Justice be served! Thank you your Honor
wink.gif
was planning a photo session of my stash anyway..It has yet to be documented..I'm pretty proud of it
biggrin.gif

Back