Remeber to vote for May's Member of the Month

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Remember to vote for May's Member of the Month if you haven't yet. Only 9 days left! Here is the link to vote.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i think karen is gonna win it
biggrin.gif
oh god she'll be thrilled... she loves winning contests lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol

Remember to vote for May's Member of the Month if you haven't yet. Only 9 days left! Here is the link to vote.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks for the reminder!

Originally Posted by Liz i think karen is gonna win it
biggrin.gif
i hope she wins i nominated her lol

Bisim i missed it! What date of the month does the nomination start?

I tried to nominate but was too late
frown.gif
Ah well i will know for next time.

Originally Posted by Pauline Bisim i missed it! What date of the month does the nomination start?I tried to nominate but was too late
frown.gif
Ah well i will know for next time.

Even if you can't nominate, hope that you voted!
icon_smile.gif

Silly me is confused again. What is the difference between nominating and voting? I tried to nominate and it said there was no positions available.I will go back and check as i must have missed something. (well it is late...lol)

If you nominate, you are actually picking the user that is being voted on.

If you vote for someone, you can only pick from the ones that have already been nominated.

HTH!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 oh god she'll be thrilled... she loves winning contests lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i hope she wins i nominated her lol She's ecstatic about being nominated! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mabe i am on a different planet but where are the Instruction's telling us the rules for voting and nominating? I did see a page telling me that i may nomoniate etc but i am still confused. Brb, gonna check this out.

Here are the rules:

1) You may not vote or nominate yourself OR WINNERS from Previous Month who were Anya1976 or Jennifer.

2) You may not vote more than once for the same nominee.

3) You may vote for the person that you nominated.

4) Nominate a member

5) Only 6 nominations will be accepted.

6) You may not vote for more than one person.

7) You may nominate more than one person.

8) You may vote at any time.

I got them from this thread. HTH!

Originally Posted by Marisol Here are the rules:
1) You may not vote or nominate yourself OR WINNERS from Previous Month who were Anya1976 or Jennifer.

2) You may not vote more than once for the same nominee.

3) You may vote for the person that you nominated.

4) Nominate a member

5) Only 6 nominations will be accepted.

6) You may not vote for more than one person.

7) You may nominate more than one person.

8) You may vote at any time.

I got them from this thread. HTH!

Thanks Marisol, i did read those rules at that thread. When i tried to Nominate a member it seems there are no posistion's available to nominate.A message tells me i have to registar or sign in but i am already signed in.Is it too l;ate NOW to nominate someone??Sorry for the confusion.

Pauline, you want to nominate someome 1 day before the end of this competition?
smile.gif
Only 6 nominees are allowed at once. We'll have it backup for June, but you have to visit MUT alot to catch the time of nominating someone. This usually happens in the first few days...

Hope this helped
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline

Thanks Marisol, i did read those rules at that thread. When i tried to Nominate a member it seems there are no posistion's available to nominate.A message tells me i have to registar or sign in but i am already signed in.Is it too l;ate NOW to nominate someone??Sorry for the confusion.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Pauline, you want to nominate someome 1 day before the end of this competition?
smile.gif
Only 6 nominees are allowed at once. We'll have it backup for June, but you have to visit MUT alot to catch the time of nominating someone. This usually happens in the first few days...

Hope this helped
wink.gif

Yes it did thanks! to you both.I will be sure to check regularly so i can nominate.

Latest posts

Back