results of my being a "hair model"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg
DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Woo hooo! nice! Thanks for sharin they still didnt show up like i wnted them too but it's better than nothin. and people can actually see that my hair is blonde not red lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh wow! It IS blonde! LOL Just kiddin' - looks great!
tongue.gif
har har smartypants lol
thanks

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Well, at least you know you'd look good as a redhead!
wink.gif
LMAO that's what everyone says. but with my brother always putting off doing my hair (since i get it done for free) it would grow out and look horrid. if he gets better at keeping up my color i might do something like that

Originally Posted by Anya1976 LMAO that's what everyone says. but with my brother always putting off doing my hair (since i get it done for free) it would grow out and look horrid. if he gets better at keeping up my color i might do something like that That would look really nice~! You'll def. have to post pics if you do!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 That would look really nice~! You'll def. have to post pics if you do!
wink.gif
if he stops being a 'tard i will and will def post pics

awesome!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if he stops being a 'tard i will and will def post pics

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 awesome!
smile.gif
i did always want to try a red or a strawberry blonde.

Originally Posted by Laura Aw that colour is lovely Angela! BOOTIFUL
biggrin.gif
thanks my brother did the higlights different this time. and now you can't see the roots of my hair have grown out past my ears (it's been like9 months since he's done my color so the main color of myhair is all natural the dirty blonde hair) it used to be so much lighter when i was a kid.

I think a lot of people's hair darkens as they get older! I had very light blonde hair as a kid, now my hair's probably just a shade or two lighter than your natural color (but I'm also a few years younger than you
wink.gif
). It gets darker every year and I know it will keep getting darker -- my mom has very similar hair as me, blonde as a kid, dark blonde in her early 20's, and now it's a surprisingly dark brown! Of course she has a lot darker skin than me so maybe my hair won't get *that* dark
wink.gif

Anyways, your hair looks great, I like the waves, very natural looking and lots of body!

Originally Posted by girl_geek I think a lot of people's hair darkens as they get older! I had very light blonde hair as a kid, now my hair's probably just a shade or two lighter than your natural color (but I'm also a few years younger than you
wink.gif
). It gets darker every year and I know it will keep getting darker -- my mom has very similar hair as me, blonde as a kid, dark blonde in her early 20's, and now it's a surprisingly dark brown! Of course she has a lot darker skin than me so maybe my hair won't get *that* dark
wink.gif

Anyways, your hair looks great, I like the waves, very natural looking and lots of body!

yea in my family the few blondes have turned darker. but that's ok i can deal since my hair gets REALLY light in the summer if i am outside alot. and i bet you wouldn't believe my hair was stick straight as a kid too lol i had my last perm in like 7th grade and it's been like this ever since.

here is an old pic of me i found

me1979.jpg

here is me and my brother who is now the stylist

mikenang05-79.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol Cute! I love pics from when peeps were little. i was so cute what the hell happend? lol

Latest posts

Back