Retail Therapy Haul (pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a long, icky week, I decided to go shopping today with the $$ I'd put aside for Dior Spring. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought this stuff instead:

Butter London Spring/Summer: Slapper, Trout Pout, Bossy Boots, Disco Biscuit, Knackered

Closeup of Disco & Knackered. Love these!

Some nail care stuff

Fitzroy Square, Royal Navy, Bluey, Toff, Pink Ribbon

American Apparel: CA Trooper, Palm Springs, Rose Bowl, Pink Ladies, Lopez Canyon, Poppy, Angeline, Lipstick, Cresecent Heights, The Valley, African Violet, Imperial Purple, Hassid, Light Year, Meteor Show, Bronze Dash

Zoya Feel, except for one of the greys, Nails Inc Whitehall

Nicki Minaj: Super Bash Shatter, Metallic 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, Did It On 'Em, Pink Friday

TF Natural @ Night, UD Naked 2, Smashbox l/l, BB Black Ink e/l

Chanel Chance EDP, Chance Eau Fraiche EDT

And now I'm going to open up my Sephora package! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very nice haul! Let us know how you like the Too Faced palette, it keeps grabbing my attention but I'm still unsure if I want it. I just opened up my Sephora package, yay us!

Thanks, ladies!

@Adrienne: I like it so far. The colors are really pretty, but I wish there were more variety of texture. The shadows stayed put for most of the day, with just a little fading. Here's my look from yesterday

I used After Hours, Eclipse, and Cocoa Star on the lid and Moon Stone and Night Fever on the lower lash line.

Thanks Lola! The colors look gorgeous & that's a really pretty look, I keep debating whether to get it or not.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Lola! The colors look gorgeous & that's a really pretty look, I keep debating whether to get it or not.

You're welcome! None of the colors are extremely unique, but the quality's decent, and it's nice to have if you really love neutrals. And for $36, why not? lol *enables*

Wow, another awesome haul from Lola!  I was going to post my baby haul from tonight but compared to this mine is nothing!  I have yet to try Butter London polish but I want to SO bad!  I just can't ever decide which ONE to get!

Post that haul, girl! I wanna see! Of course you can't decide with ONE to get. You need to get SEVERAL. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What's your favorite color to wear?

Oooh, want!! I shouldn't though, since I already have a crapload of neutrals...but this post is tempting me!!

Nicki Minaj + TF + Naked2 *Fav.*

WOOOOOOW 

but i love everything ,,,

Enjoy

xoxo

Lola I always know I can count on you and Leti to feed my habit!  I guess I'll have to try a couple next time I'm in a store that carries Butter London--I like to wear all kinds of shades I guess.  I have found with my less-than-perfect nails, the creams don't work as well on me, so I need something with a little shimmer, but not a glitter bomb--suggestions are welcome if you have favorite shades!

Lola, you rock!  And that's funny because last night I was looking for a Laura Mercier lipstick and wanted to order it but didn't have 50 bucks in my Macy's cart, so I tossed in a Bobbi Brown eye shadow I've been wanting, then was wondering what else, when I remembered that Macy's carries Butter London now--Marrow was the one I had picked out! I think I might get it!  Thanks for the swatches!

Latest posts

Back