Review Center Modification

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Today we made a slight modification in the review center. Remember when you would conduct a review on a brand that had TONS of products already in the review center?

(Good Example: Makeup --> Eyes - Eye Shadows --> MAC)

OLD View: Used to show is a HUGE long list of "already reviewed" products in little pink tables with multiple pages listed if there were TONS.

NEW View: Nice little dropdown menu showing all the products already reviewed and added. All one has to do is drop the menu down, select the product you want to review.....and viola, you are taken to the "enter review" page for that product/brand. If there are NO products added or reviewed for that brand, then you simply just add the product there and move on as normal.

Can you all check this out and gimme feedback?

FEEL THE POWER OF MUT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! Just did a review to test it out... works great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

NICE JOB TONESTER!! I felt the power of MUT there for a minute! LOL
icon_cool.gif

Bada ba ba ba.. i'm loving it! (get it, it's the McDonalds advert!) Did they do that in the US too? Tell me they did, or else i just look like a weirdo!

Oh ok, thanks! You are fitting in here quite nicely!

Originally Posted by MakeupFanatic

Tony, I just tried it and it's really cool! Thank you.
smile.gif

Oh good...Thank U!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh ok, thanks! You are fitting in here quite nicely!

Latest posts

Back