review challenge weigh in april 11

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls! another week has slipped by! lets see those reviews.
smile.gif
(ill have mine done by wednesday, hopefully.)

i know we've all been slacking off, so as an added incentive, the person with the most reviews done in between 4/11 - 4/18 will get a little care package from me. (quality reviews, please!)

nice reviews!

i think i'm the only person who's never tried demeter, so i think i'm gonna check them out next time i'm at sephora.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i love mac plink.
smile.gif

Body and Bath-->Body Moisturizers-->Bliss Labs-->Lemon & Sage Body Butter

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Humidor PMU

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Crust of Bread PMU

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#808080 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=labelfont><TD vAlign=bottom>Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Paperback PMU</TD></TR><TR class=dark_color><TD>

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Black Pepper PMU

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Pipe Tobacco PMU (aka This is Not a Pipe PMU)

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Bonfire PMU

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Licorice Candy Special Edition Cologne Spray

Body and Bath-->Fragrances-->Demeter-->Violet PMU

Skin Care-->Masks-->Elizabeth Arden-->Peel & Reveal Revitalizing Treatment

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I recently got the "Blue Hawaiian" Spray from the kahala collection - really like it - will have to review - I'm so bad at reviewing perfumes though - I can never describe the scents correctly!
icon_redface.gif
I also like their Hawaiian Surf & Pina Colada - those are next on the shopping list!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice reviews!
i think i'm the only person who's never tried demeter, so i think i'm gonna check them out next time i'm at sephora.

thanks.
smile.gif
you should definitely check them out. dont expect the pick me ups to last more than 5 minutes- theyre not supposed to. ive written a review for every one ive tried. i used to be really into them, but ive pared my collection down to about 15, and i have a girl who always swaps me sample vials of hers so i can try them out.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I recently got the "Blue Hawaiian" Spray from the kahala collection - really like it - will have to review - I'm so bad at reviewing perfumes though - I can never describe the scents correctly!
icon_redface.gif
I also like their Hawaiian Surf & Pina Colada - those are next on the shopping list!
wink.gif
i used to have kahala papaya, and it kind of nauseated me. the only two kahala colognes i really like are pina colada and hawaiian vanilla.

Latest posts

Back