REVIEW: CK Calvin Klein tempting glimmer sheer crème eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Via Sephora's website, it states:
What it is: A color-saturated cream eyeshadow that offers a high-shine, ultra-smooth finish.
What it does: ck Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow delivers high-impact color and shimmer that resists creasing or fading so your sparkling stare will last through the day. This is no longer carried by Sephora.

I am late on the up-take on this brand and product. I bought 2 CK Calvin Klein make-up sets at Sam's Club a couple years ago. I am just getting around to using the crème eyeshadows. The 1 I am currently using is the blue shade, named 311 turquoise blue (the other shade is a silver).

Dinitchka says:
Application: 9/10
Chroma: 9/10
Durability: 9/10
Packaging: 10/10
Texture: 9/10
Travel friendly: 10/10
Weight: 2.5 gr./0.08 oz.
Price: Unknown, as this came in a set. I have seen a wide range of colours on Amazon.

Final deliberation:
LOVE this product!! I really really really like the consistency. It is very creamy (hence the name *LOL*), maybe a bit too creamy. It has just enough shimmer without my eyelids looking like disco balls. I've been using it for about 5 months and it has not dried at all in the container. The wear is out-of-this-world. I never wear this as-is because of my hooded oily eyelids. I always set it with a like colour, grey or black powder.
I approve this product an A!

[SIZE=large]Left to right: Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top eyeliner brush, Sephora Flat Liner/Eyeliner Brush #16, UDPP and CK Calvin Klein crème eyeshadow CK Calvin Klein in 311 turquoise blue[/SIZE][SIZE=small] [/SIZE]

swatch on my arm
CK Calvin Klein tempting glimmer sheer crème eyeshadow in 311 turquoise blue (above black line with UDPP and below black line without UDPP) Funny it doesn't look much different with our without UDPP.

Yeah! I have a few items and if it was not for my mum, I would not have picked these up. I can't wait to review the rest of the items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow!  Loving this.....I didn't even know CK made makeup lol

Back