Review: Matrix Total Results - Curl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
 ​

Quote:​
Anti-Frizz Nutri-Curl Technologyâ„¢ Jojoba Oil + Wheat Protein YOU SEE: frizzy, uncontrollable curls YOUR STYLIST SEES: oil-depleted strands, lifted cuticle YOU GET: totally in-control curls, defrizzed root to tip

​
Matrix Total Result Curl Shampoo

• Gently cleanses and nourishes
  • Helps control frizz for touchable curls

Matrix Total Results Curl Conditioner

• Replenishes moisture 
  • Detangles and defines for touchable curl

Matrix Total Results Curl Contouring Lotion

• Boosts body, bounce and shine
  • Nourishes and moisturizes for lasting definition
  • Reapply for fresh definition

I bought this on a whim this past weekend. I usually use Aveda: Blue Malva shampoo but I was low on funds and out of shampoo so decided to give this a try since the kit (Shampoo, Conditioner and two tubes of Contouring Lotion) was on sale for $9.

I can already see a considerable difference! My hair is considerably shinier, my curls are more defined without being overly frizzy and it is SO SOFT! I can't stop touching it! I am not 100% sold on the scent, it's a little too harsh for me but I may learn to live with it.

All in all though, I may have to make a hair care switch. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

​

$9... for MATRIX?! Where?! I can't even get a set like that for so little.

I believe it was on sale, the clearance rack was across the salon but I will go back and check this weekend.

If I can get one, would you like me to send you one? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Let me check at Cosmoprof first to see if they have it as well at that price. If I can't find it I'll take you up on the offer.

I love matrix products. I use their chemical straightner on my hair. Have been since it was called Vavoom straight talk! lol They own Biolage too, love those products!

Latest posts

Back