reviews on d/c items?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a bunch of great products that have sadly been discontinued. Should I write reviews of them even though they've already been discontinued?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I have a bunch of great products that have sadly been discontinued. Should I write reviews of them even though they've already been discontinued? sure! people might be able to find them somewhere. or they might want them and look for them
smile.gif

oh, say that the item is d/c'd in the review though. that might help.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl

I have a bunch of great products that have sadly been discontinued. Should I write reviews of them even though they've already been discontinued?

I'd say YEP, let the reviews roll! Lots of swapping going on and also PEOPLE buying on EBAY too..

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I'd say YEP, let the reviews roll! Lots of swapping going on and also PEOPLE buying on EBAY too.. Yup! totally agree!
tongue.gif
p: You never know what things people can find out there - and it's always nice to have an opinion on something... even if a color is d/c... maybe your review of the texture, size, pigmentation etc. will help someone when deciding on a brand, and not that product in particular
wink.gif

Totally off topic... but Tony - your clapping smiley doesn't work. (He was supposed to be up top where the pink smiley is)

Latest posts

Back