reviews!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think there's a need for a huge announcement but we can make a new thread & sticky it.. people can add their names to the thread before a certain date if they want to join. As Jasmine said, it's a friendly challenge between ourselves so no need for prizes, announcements etc. Well IMO there's not anyway!

K, go for it! You also can do your own announcements from the moderator's panel from the link at the bottom called "mod"

Originally Posted by Laura

I don't think there's a need for a huge announcement but we can make a new thread & sticky it.. people can add their names to the thread before a certain date if they want to join. As Jasmine said, it's a friendly challenge between ourselves so no need for prizes, announcements etc. Well IMO there's not anyway!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) K, go for it! You also can do your own announcements from the moderator's panel from the link at the bottom called "mod" Groovy baby! I'll set up a thread now so
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse awesome. off to check it out. Jasmine, since you're a real "review pusher" (lol!) will you help me with the challenge. I don't know how to organise properly. Do i set a min. number of reviews each week etc..? I know you did one of these before on another site, didn't you? Can you PM me about this anyway! Thanks girlie
biggrin.gif

This is a great idea! Thanks for bringing this up. I'm going to get my stuff out too and do reviews.

hm, I hadn't been keeping up with this thread so I didn't know there was a little contest going... but I just went through and reviewed almost everything in my meager make-up collection! I joined this board mainly to learn more about makeup, not because I was already a make-up addict, so I don't have that much to review yet!
smile.gif

Oh, we just added a new category called "Fitness and Health". Can you do some there?

Originally Posted by girl_geek

hm, I hadn't been keeping up with this thread so I didn't know there was a little contest going... but I just went through and reviewed almost everything in my meager make-up collection! I joined this board mainly to learn more about makeup, not because I was already a make-up addict, so I don't have that much to review yet!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh, we just added a new category called "Fitness and Health". Can you do some there? Hey, I'm a computer science student -- we live off of caffiene and sugar!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek hm, I hadn't been keeping up with this thread so I didn't know there was a little contest going... but I just went through and reviewed almost everything in my meager make-up collection! I joined this board mainly to learn more about makeup, not because I was already a make-up addict, so I don't have that much to review yet!
smile.gif
No problem girl_geek.. It's not starting for another few days & it's not gonna be a serious thing anyway. There's a sticky at the top of this forum so if you wanna join in, just post on that thread!

Latest posts

Back