reviews!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
come on girls, lets get to reviewin'! i know you all have a ton of stuff in your traincases. if you did only one or two reviews every time you logged in, it would really help!

Yes boss! I did a few the other day but i got some make up over Xmas so i'll review those products soon
biggrin.gif

I just got a lot of makeup for christmas, so I will be doing several reviews. But if I do all my reviews and then yall have another review contest then I'm screwed! Any advice for this?

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse :::cracks whip::: i want at least one a day, people! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Cool, i'll do that! We should set up a friendly challenge between ourselves so that will keep us motivated. Not a big competition or anything, coz the reviews are only gonna benefit us anyway! What do you think?

I haven't gotten any new make up since November.

But once I do, I will get on to doing some reviews, I promise.

*hugs*

Yeah!! I second this!

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse

come on girls, lets get to reviewin'! i know you all have a ton of stuff in your traincases. if you did only one or two reviews every time you logged in, it would really help!

We don't have any plans in the near future to run a new contest on the amount of reviews.

Originally Posted by FairyRave

I just got a lot of makeup for christmas, so I will be doing several reviews. But if I do all my reviews and then yall have another review contest then I'm screwed! Any advice for this?

I reviewed a bunch of stuff a few weeks ago (finally!), but I did get a few nice things for Christmas. I'll get to reviewing them soon! So much to try on, so little time, it seems!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We don't have any plans in the near future to run a new contest on the amount of reviews. **pouts**
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse come on girls, lets get to reviewin'! i know you all have a ton of stuff in your traincases. if you did only one or two reviews every time you logged in, it would really help! Did a few last night... will be doing more! Have to look around here
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We have some other ideas tho!

Stay Tuned! Ooh, sounds interesting
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We don't have any plans in the near future to run a new contest on the amount of reviews. In that case. I will get to reviewing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FairyRave

In that case. I will get to reviewing
smile.gif

Thanks Fairyrave! We like that! Thanks again! Can't wait to see them

Originally Posted by Laura Cool, i'll do that! We should set up a friendly challenge between ourselves so that will keep us motivated. Not a big competition or anything, coz the reviews are only gonna benefit us anyway! What do you think? im glad to see that you guys have plans to do reviews! i have a big list of stuff that i need to review.
laura, i SOOOO suggested this a while ago, and i dont remember who, but i got pooh poohed. i suggested a review challenge where everyone pledges to do a certain number per week. if you dont make quota, youre out. its not for a prize or anything, but i thought the friendly competition would be motivating, and it would be fun to see who hangs on the longest. plus, you know, the review center would seriously benefit.

Yeah, musta been when we had poo poo moderators here, LOL, JUST KIDDING old mods. Trying to think how to manage this little mini contest. The only issue is that some might have been reviewing everything already?

im glad to see that you guys have plans to do reviews! i have a big list of stuff that i need to review.
laura, i SOOOO suggested this a while ago, and i dont remember who, but i got pooh poohed. i suggested a review challenge where everyone pledges to do a certain number per week. if you dont make quota, youre out. its not for a prize or anything, but i thought the friendly competition would be motivating, and it would be fun to see who hangs on the longest. plus, you know, the review center would seriously benefit.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Yeah, musta been when we had poo poo moderators here, LOL, JUST KIDDING old mods. Trying to think how to manage this little mini contest. The only issue is that some might have been reviewing everything already? ahh, true. BUT.....i know people have a ton of stuff! as long as its not 300 toothpaste reviews along the lines of "boy, this is minty. it comes in a tube. it cleans my teeth. i like it" i think we should be ok. plus, since theres no prize, if people dont want to participate, its no big.

Sounds fun! Should we announce it somehow?

ahh, true. BUT.....i know people have a ton of stuff! as long as its not 300 toothpaste reviews along the lines of "boy, this is minty. it comes in a tube. it cleans my teeth. i like it" i think we should be ok. plus, since theres no prize, if people dont want to participate, its no big.

Latest posts

Back