Reviews!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*bump*

We now have 19,244 users and yet we still have so few reviews! Whenever I write a new review, I swear it stays in the "Last 10 product reviews" list for at least 2 days! Almost 20,000 users should be writing more than 10 reviews in 2 days!
icon_eek.gif
Girls, we must have tons of mu when we add it all up, we need to be reviewing it!
biggrin.gif

Mods, is there any way we can do some more Review Challenges like we had in the past? Maybe that would motivate everyone a little more!
smile.gif

We just done the previous reviews challenge on February, here.

We could make a new challenge though, I'll get back to this thread later if we got many users interested.

Originally Posted by Leony We just done the previous reviews challenge on February, here.
We could make a new challenge though, I'll get back to this thread later if we got many users interested.

Oops, my bad
icon_redface.gif
: I guess I haven't been logging on often enough
biggrin.gif

Great thread and great suggestions! I've always thought that not enough members were posting reviews. I myself am a little behind. This will motivate me to get caught up!

I have been so guilty of not putting more that I have tried...I did 3 today of the newer products that I have tried..now, I just need to go back and do some others..LOL

Hi,

Actually I posted my first reviews over the weekend. One was about Kiehl's Deluxe Hand and Body Lotion; the other on Dermalogica's Multi Active Toner.

What is difficult for me is describing each color of lipgloss,e/s...,it would be so much easier to have just MAC lipglass and then in review I would in 2 sentences descirbe all colors I have.I am horrible at describing colors,esp in English

I need to do more more reviews, but I think I'll start this after I'm done with D2B's image and other few things for MUT.

Back