Reviva Labs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got a few things from the company 'Reviva Labs'... I got a jar of "Alpha Lipoic Acid Antioxidant Day Cream", a bottle of "Hydrogen peroxide non-abrasive Gentle Scrub", and a jar of Immuna Antioxidant Mask w/ Artichoke..... I can't wait to try it tomorrow!!! Stuff looks really good & I'm liking the 'anti-oxidant' features!!! I just tested it on the back of my hands... The Immuna smells similar to a lighter version of Noxema (menthol) and is very shimmery! (although you're supposed to wash it off after 10-15 min. - But hell, I'd wear this out!! LOL ) Has a nice white pearlescent look to it... The day cream doesn't have a scent - but is really thick & creamy, skin feels smooth... Scrub smells like Dove soap (yummy!) not grainy or abrasive at all... just feels like a regular cleanser, but is supposed to act like a scrub by decongesting pores w/o scrubbing particles or abrasives. I want to try these out for a few days or so - starting tomorrow so I can give feedback for them... but I'm liking it so far!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Anyone else use their products? They seemed really nice, I couldn't resist!

I don't know if anyone knows this... well - you probably do, but I just found out... Ulta sells Reviva Labs products!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(In the skincare aisle by J/A/S/O/N brand and Palmers cocoa butter!)
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally That's cool ....can't wait to hear your reviews ...NO ...I sent off my email and once again ...didn't receive anything from them ...so I'll take that as a hint!
icon_rolleyes.gif
Really? That sucks... figured they would send them to you if anything since you sell skincare -
icon_wink.gif
I really love the Day Cream - it was like $24 in Ulta... so I'm glad this stuff lasts!
icon_eek.gif
I posted my reviews... you can check them out here...

ranklr4.gif
Skin Care-->Facial Moisturizers-->Reviva Lab-->Alpha Lipoic Acid Antioxidant Day Cream

ranklr4.gif
Skin Care-->Masks-->Reviva Lab-->Immuna Antioxidant Mask with Artichoke

ranklr4.gif
Skin Care-->Facial Cleansers-->Reviva Lab-->Hydrogen Peroxide (Non-Abrasive) Gentle Scrub

Back