Revivogen Product for Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="85%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=header colSpan=2 height=29>Hair Restoration Products - Revivogen<SUP>®</SUP> DHT Blockers

DOES ANY BODY KNOW ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?? I NEED HELP....WOuLD IT WORK....?? NYANGEL HELP ME PLEASE....
icon_eek.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>

Revivogen is a revolutionary, all-natural hair restoration solution that specifically fights against hair loss and thinning using natural DHT blockers. It can be used topically by both men and women and has no known systemic side effects.

Unlike its competitors, Revivogen is dermatologist formulated according to the latest medical breakthroughs into the cause and treatment of hair loss and using scientifically proven natural ingredients.

Our All-Natural Product Line

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Revivogen® Scalp Therapy

Revivogen contains natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven to reduce the production of DiHydro-Testosterone (DHT), block the androgen receptors and stimulate hair growth by:
• Natural DHT Inhibitors block Type 1 and Type 2 forms of 5-Alpha Reductase enzyme and reduce DHT production.

• Natural DHT Blockers shield the Androgen Receptors and prevent DHT attachment and uptake by the follicle.

• Activating and maintaining the hair follicle's growth phase.

Learn How Revivogen Works

</TD><TD>

Box-4.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Revivogen® Bio-Cleansing Shampoo

Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo contains the active ingredients found in the topical formula and complements its activity, but it’s ineffective by itself. It gently cleanses the scalp and removes Sebum and DHT from the scalp. This specially-designed shampoo contains essential bio-active nutrients that nourish, moisturize and improve the hair and scalp condition, creating a healthy environment for hair restoration and growth.</TD><TD>

Shampoo-SIngle.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD>Revivogen® Thickening Conditioner

Revivogen Thickening Conditioner is formulated to invigorate limp and thinning hair. It moisturizes and strengthens the hair shaft, adds volume and shine and creates thicker, fuller head of hair by using natural proteins that envelope the hair shaft giving it instant body and aiding hair restoration . By thickening the individual hair strands the scalp looks fuller and denser.</TD><TD>

Conditioner-Single.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Don’t Wait And Worsen Your Hair Loss– Begin Your Hair Restoration Process Today…Buy Now!

The longer you wait to remedy your condition, the more hair you will lose. So start revitalizing your hair naturally today! Order Revivogen® now risk-free through our online store secured by Yahoo! We’re so confident you’ll be completely satisfied that we offer a full 90-day, money-back guarantee. Buy Now!

The longer you wait to remedy your condition, the more hair you will lose. So start restoring and revitalizing your hair naturally today! Order Revivogen® now risk-free through our online store secured by Yahoo! We’re so confident you’ll be completely satisfied that we offer a full 90-day, money-back guarantee. Buy Now! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Miranhat! DHT blockers in general are effective... whether this product in particular works, I honestly don't know... I've never heard of it before. I think you should consult a doctor if you have thinning hair or you are losing an excess amount of hair to rule out any medical problems. Then, if all is ok... and your doctor thinks that a DHT inhibitor is what you need, then go for it! You can only know what will work for you by trying different things. But I would find out for sure if DHT is what is causing you problems before trying this.
icon_cool.gif

Thank you So much....what exactly DHT does?? could you explain me pls. yes iam having problem with mine hair lossing excess amount of hair and is thinnnnnnn
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey Miranhat! DHT blockers in general are effective... whether this product in particular works, I honestly don't know... I've never heard of it before. I think you should consult a doctor if you have thinning hair or you are losing an excess amount of hair to rule out any medical problems. Then, if all is ok... and your doctor thinks that a DHT inhibitor is what you need, then go for it! You can only know what will work for you by trying different things. But I would find out for sure if DHT is what is causing you problems before trying this.
icon_cool.gif

Here is the "textbook" definition....

Dihydrotestosterone:

This is a parent compound of a number of steroid reparations. The hormone itself is one, which occurs naturally in the body. DHT is responsible for several of the androgenic effects of testosterone like facial hair, genetic balding, and male reproductive organ development. It plays a major role in the building of skeletal muscles. A great percentage of endogenous and exogenous testosterone’s are converted to DHT in the system which many feel results in the actual anabolism of muscle tissue. Common side effects of DHT are acne and accelerated balding.

And another (in relation to hair loss):

Androgenic Alopecia is the cause of hair loss for almost 97 percent of all men and women. It is caused by a by-product of testosterone known as DHT, which is created in large quantities by the enzyme five-alpha-reductase. DHT molecules bind to the genetically predisposed hair follicles resulting in the miniaturization of the hair shaft and elimination of the hair follicle. Many factors can exacerbate this problem - they include: clogged hair follicles, reduced blood flow, and nutrient deficient follicles

To sum it up... DHT is a by-product of Testosterone, which is made normally in the body... excess amounts of DHT can lead to hair loss because they clog the pores where the hair grows from in the scalp, and killing the follicle and root. DHT blockers for hair loss help to get rid of the excess DHT that is on the scalp, so that hair can re-grow normally.

Back