Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review!! (Smitten, Adore & Rendezvous)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Look what I finally found!!! 
yey.gif

I picked these up at my local Target for $7.49 each, but if you look around you can usually find coupons or sales. I got there the day Target put them out and about 80% of the display was already sold out by 2pm!!

L to R:

Adore- Candy apply red with very fine gold microglitter

Rendezvous- A bright tangerine cream

Smitten- A bright blue based fuschia cream

I let them sit on my forearm for 24 hours to see how well the stain would last

I have to say I was really impressed!

I took a photo of each color as soon as I applied it, then 5 hours later after eating and normal wear to see how the color would hold up.

Smitten

Rendezvous

Adore

I naturally have very pigmented lips and was not sure how well these would show up on me so I grabbed the 3 brightest colors on the display. I'm hoping to try out some of the neutral colors soon to see if they have as much staying power. 

Overall they all gave a really nice stain that did not dry out the lips, flake, or smear at all. I put these on in the morning and it looked gorgeous all day. It's fair to say that they are easily one of the best drugstore products I have come across ^.^

I wrote a bit more on my blog If anyone wants to check it out 
smile.gif

http://fairest-of-all.blogspot.com/2012/05/revlon-just-bitten-kissable-balm-stain_19.html

ACK. ADORE must be mine. I SAID in the other thread that a red with gold and a fuchsia with silver were what I dreamed of....

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ACK. ADORE must be mine. I SAID in the other thread that a red with gold and a fuchsia with silver were what I dreamed of....
The glitter is super super fine, but it gives it such a nice color. I wore it yesterday and woke up this morning with my lips still brightly stained. I LOVE these things 
laughing.gif

I really want to try these. 

Are there swatches somewhere online? I want to see if they have any lighter pinks, since I don't really wear bright lips alot.

Latest posts

Back