Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissPrissTiff /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Went out today & found these at Rite Aid in a new fully-stocked display. They cost $8.99 but this week Rite Aid is having a 40% off sale so I paid $5.39 each & used a $2 coupon so that came to $19.00 for 5, I love them but couldn't imagine buying them at Full Price! Yikes!

025-Sweetheart

050-Precious

040-Rendezvous

035-Charm

001-Honey
Makes me want to go to Rite Aid now
icon_biggrin.gif

**EDIT**

We are looking for a gift for a friend's daughter and I couldn't resist to check the cosmetics section.

I was thinking I have a lot of pending make-up orders so I just picked one balm -- SMITTEN.

It is $7.69.

I will try to go to Rite Aid and pick up some more colors if they have the 40% in my area. Love em!! Thanks for showing some swatches!!

I was looking for these yesterday with my friend! We finally found them at Rite Aid. I really like Rendezvous :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The display was like 70% empty though. Boooooo

Went out today & found these at Rite Aid in a new fully-stocked display. They cost $8.99 but this week Rite Aid is having a 40% off sale so I paid $5.39 each & used a $2 coupon so that came to $19.00 for 5, I love them but couldn't imagine buying them at Full Price! Yikes! 025-Sweetheart 050-Precious 040-Rendezvous 035-Charm 001-Honey
Hey, which rite aid??? I've checked a bunch and no success. Im driving into the city(nyc) today and would like to get some.

Do you guys think these are as good as the tarte lipsurgences? If so, I definitely don't mind an 8.99 price tag.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you guys think these are as good as the tarte lipsurgences? If so, I definitely don't mind an 8.99 price tag.
I think they're *very* comparable. I'm no expert, but I like these just as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they're *very* comparable. I'm no expert, but I like these just as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm not too picky, so I will trust you! I think I'll go pick them up before they catch fire and I can't find them anywhere like the lip butters did lol. 

The Revlons have a lot more staying power, on me, anyway. Only caveat is that there are a couple of shades that look different in the packaging that look identical when applied....again, on me, anyway.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Revlons have a lot more staying power, on me, anyway. Only caveat is that there are a couple of shades that look different in the packaging that look identical when applied....again, on me, anyway.
thanks!! Revlon is my fav drugstore brand, and I ALWAYS have a coupon for it...though I probably shouldn't buy any lol.

THey're priced higher at CVS than at Target, IIRC. However, CVS does the Bogo 50%....so it's a toss up.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THey're priced higher at CVS than at Target, IIRC. However, CVS does the Bogo 50%....so it's a toss up.
Plus I usually have ecbs to use at CVS. 

ULTA online has BOGO 50%. Free shipping for over $25 purchase with code 85497

I have tried Smitten and I am inlove with it! I am planning to buy the rest but I am not sure if its a good decision. I just want to hoard!
icon_confused.gif

I picked up 4 today (40% off at Rite Adi) that I can't wait to try! I bought Smitten, Cherish, Rendezvous, and Honey.

I haven't heard about it until now. I'll have to check them out. The 6th color would be perfect for me.

I bought charm, lovesick, and rendezvous from ebay. Someone has them buy 2 get 1 free (one is 8.98). I live in Bronx, NY and almost every RiteAid I've been to or called doesn't have them. It sucks cuz I really want to get the 40% off! Anyone in NYC, If you find it in RiteAid this week please let me know!

Back