Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came across this thread and I can't wait to try these as I love the Tarte lipsurgences.  I'll check at Target this weekend.

I am DYING to try these out! They look just like the Clinque chubby sticks. Sadly, I haven't seen these at my drugstore yet
icon_sad.gif

I literally went to about 8 stores to find these! I was able to score them in 4 shades! Love the vibrant colors and the slight menthol to it! Plus, CVS give 4 extra bucks for every 10! ;] 

I want to try these so bad!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked up 4 today (40% off at Rite Adi) that I can't wait to try! I bought Smitten, Cherish, Rendezvous, and Honey.
Gawd, I wish we had a Rite Aid! They have the best makeup deals!

Ulta has Revlon products on sale right now- Buy one get one 50% off. I think they were $8.99 each.

I LOVE them- They last forever!

Edit- Sorry about missing the above post about Ulta- Opps!

I now have all of them except sweetheart and the dark brown one. Going to swatch them all together soon. I love them so much

Did you like them? I absolutely love mine. I only got one. It lasts me pretty much a whole eight hours

Just got mine! I only have this one (Honey Deuce), but I'm a fan. It's a very subtle color, but I love the fact that it's both matte and very buildable. 

I have one of these on my trade thread that was swatched just once (the color isn't good on me). Let me know if anyone is interested!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Click on the link below for my trade list!

I love these. I am a lip stick/gloss snob and Revlon has been really knocking it out of the park for me. I posted lip pics in my profile of Cherish, Lovesick (My fave) and Smitten.  I have been looking everywhere for lip swatches on brown girls of these so I decided to pay it forward. As a reference, I am NC50.

I don't really care much for these. They just aren't that moisturizing and seem to dry my lips out. ):

Originally Posted by mjbono /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't really care much for these. They just aren't that moisturizing and seem to dry my lips out. ):
I have to agree they don't exactly seem moisturizing

Latest posts

Back