Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these yet?! They are supposed to be similar to Tarte and Clinique, but more pigmented. This is a picture I pulled off google.... I haven't actually seen them in person yet but I'm dying to try them. Emma Stone could sell me anything lol

These pics are from "musings of a muse" who reviewed them today:

Oh, I have got to keep an eye out for these! I have some by Clinique & Tarte and am obsessed with them. I love 'em!

I definitely have to get one of these (if not more) I want to try the tarte ones so bad so I hope these are good!

Oh dear.

These will be mine.

(As will Lipsurgence in Flashy. I'm obsessed with the gold shimmers)

Ooo, these look nice! I love my LipSurgence; I have Amused and Adored. I haven't tried the Clinique ones...are y'all talking about the Chubby Sticks? Is that a $6.79 price tag in the photo, $8.79 maybe?

Oh, I love those colors! The dark red one is especially beautiful. I'm definitely going to give these a try!

Ooo, these look nice! I love my LipSurgence; I have Amused and Adored. I haven't tried the Clinique ones...are y'all talking about the Chubby Sticks? Is that a $6.79 price tag in the photo, $8.79 maybe?
$6.79!!! I've read 3 separate blogs who confirm that price :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

can't wait to see if I can find these in stores tomorrow when I go to the states, I'm pretty sure canada won't have them yet.

I love the dark red too. Not sure I can pull it off, but for $6.49 I might give it a shot.

Has anyone seen these in store yet? I've called around everywhere and no one has any idea what I'm talking about 
sadno.gif

Thank you for posting! I havent bought a single make-up thing last month (excluding subs), and I guess these are good buys! now, im gonna look for promo codes/coupons to help me with my shopping!

Ohhh definitely looking forward to this. I have tarte lipsurgence in amused, lucky, and enchanted, and now I want these in every color. 

I would be over the bloody MOON if there were a fuchsia with silver shimmer and a red with gold shimmer.

Still want 'em, though.

Wow I love these! I'm not sure if it's already available in my area but it's definitely worth checking! I hope to find the perfect berry shade I'm currently obsessing about! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Went out today & found these at Rite Aid in a new fully-stocked display. They cost $8.99 but this week Rite Aid is having a 40% off sale so I paid $5.39 each & used a $2 coupon so that came to $19.00 for 5, I love them but couldn't imagine buying them at Full Price! Yikes!

025-Sweetheart

050-Precious

040-Rendezvous

035-Charm

001-Honey

Latest posts

Back