Revlon New Complexion foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was my favorite foundation & have been using it for years until Revlon decided to disscontinue it. It has a very thin, watery texture but covers beautifully and does not look cakey or show my, unfortunately, larger pores. I also tryed the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation & I found it too thick & looks cakey.  Does anyone know of a different Brand similar to the one I used for years ?  Hope someone can help!

I haven't tried that specific kind so I can't make a personal recommendation. Have you tried a tinted moisturizer? They are a lot lighter than most foundations and don't end up cakey.

Hi Dalylah

Thanks for the makeup info !  Must admit, I have never tried a tinted moisturizer. Can you recomend a Brand that is a light coverage and doesn't  look  like a mask ?

Originally Posted by Concerto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Dalylah

Thanks for the makeup info !  Must admit, I have never tried a tinted moisturizer. Can you recomend a Brand that is a light coverage and doesn't  look  like a mask ?
I really love my Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint but if you don't want that fresh dewy look they also have a Matte Moisture Tint too. Jouer is a bit pricey ($38) so if you are looking for something a little cheaper I recommend ELF Tinted Moisturizer, which is only $3 and readily available at Target and online at their site.

Latest posts

Back