Revlon Photoready Airbrush Mousse Foundation (Emma Stone)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ik what you mean- I have yellow-blue undertones too and that's why I love Revlon foundations

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOLOL

I might try this foundation just for the heck of it since it has good yellow undertones. I found the original Photoready foundation nice unless I was going to be in the sun. You really can see the sparkly particles with that one!

I agree, if you're an ultra-pale girl, white foundation/color corrector is a must! I've tried several (Illamasqua, Face Atelier, MAC face & Body, Coastal Scents) my favorites are those by Face Atelier and Coastal Scents (unfortunately, the white corrector is not currently listed on their site. I'm waiting for word on whether it's out of stock or completely discontinued). Those two formulas are ultra pigmented, so they lighten with little product and don't sheer out your makeup like MAC Face & Body will. Face Atelier's is somewhat pricey ($32.00 for .68 oz), which is why the $4 version from Coastal Scents is my preferred formula, but I consider it so invaluable that I would definitely pay the higher price for the Face version if it turns out Coastal Scents has discontinued theirs. 

Also, pale girls: I highly recommend you hunt down Graftobian HD creme foundations. They are easily the best range for ultra-pale girls. Even if you're out of the range of popular brands, I can almost guarantee Graftobian's foundations will match you. I would be a MAC NC/W 5-7ish, if they made it, and Graftobian makes about 5 shades lighter than the one I use. Their range also runs in several undertones: neutral, warm and cool, all of which are subtle and natural looking. Can't say enough about it!

Its been almost a year since you posted this comment...has NYX added any lighter shades since then?

Back