Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my new favorite drugstore lipgloss. It's a nice non-sticky moisturizing lipgloss. I got it in Glossy Rose which is a sheer red color. It stays on pretty well and keeps lips moisturized for quite a while.

267186893_1.jpg

I've been hearing wonderful things about those glosses! It's great to know they're not sticky, because my hubby doesn't like sticky glosses on me too much. LOL. I'll have to give it a try! Are they pretty sheer?

Yes they are pretty sheer because the color I got looked darker in the tube but was pretty sheer on my lips.

Sounds lovely! I'm usually one for less-pigmented glosses. For me, a gloss is for glossiness - I don't really care for much excess color from a lipgloss. I'm funny like that.
smile.gif

This lipgloss is very nice! It's a little expensive for a drug store gloss, but it is so worth it. I have this in pink afterglow.

I also dig a soft bubble gum pink or a tinge of peach or apricot. The subtle colors are so pretty on everyone! I'm going to take a gander at them today.

123banner9.jpg

Also, I've noticed that AVON has the rockin' deals on lip gloss and the colors get an A! Check out their Glazewear in "tickled pink." No I am not a rep- no agenda, just tried it out!
icon_smile.gif

Hey Cali. Avon Glazewear lipgloss is really good quality. I had bought a couple of these a few years ago when I was in like 8th grade, and they had awesome staying power. Then I lost them on accident. I haven't tried them since then, but I'm sure they've probably improved their formula even more.

Guess what Cali? I just became a Avon/Mark Rep....so knowing myself- I am sure that I will be my own best customer!LOL I will be trying everything:)) keep you posted!

I love the SL l/g
smile.gif
If only I could tolerate the smell, these could be a HG for me. My fave shades are Highbeam Tan & Shine That Pink.

Originally Posted by FairyRave Hey Cali. Avon Glazewear lipgloss is really good quality. I had bought a couple of these a few years ago when I was in like 8th grade, and they had awesome staying power. Then I lost them on accident. I haven't tried them since then, but I'm sure they've probably improved their formula even more.

Okay FairyRave, I've got to tell you.. go to avon.com and find their glazewear lipgloss. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheap that I got two. They separate the colors into cool, warm and neutral which helps. I LOVE their glazewear too! They have some great prices. Go check it out!ONLY $3 for one tube!!

http://shop.avon.com/avonshop/default.asp

P.S. Enjoyed your answers on the Opinions and Polls Board!

mutlucky.jpg

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I love the SL l/g
smile.gif
If only I could tolerate the smell, these could be a HG for me. My fave shades are Highbeam Tan & Shine That Pink. Hey there FeistyFemme,Do you mean YSL lipgloss? Sorry ... or are you talking about Avon?

123banner14.jpg

Originally Posted by shoediva Guess what Cali? I just became a Avon/Mark Rep....so knowing myself- I am sure that I will be my own best customer!LOL I will be trying everything:)) keep you posted! <TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>ShoeDiva</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> Darn it! I should have put your name as a reference on my online order. The prices rock. I will let you know how the products work out.

I bought gloss, eyeshadow, and plumper/retinol lipstick for under 10 bucks. Now that makes me smile! Next time, I'll ask you your code so that I can put it down on my order (whenever next time is) and then you can get points!

Wohhhoooo!

ggfrog.gif

Latest posts

Back