Riddle me this...........

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
three boy children plus the husband
icon_razz.gif

um... is it half and only half? If not, then as long as she had at least 4 boys, then half would be boys (you didn't say anything about the other half!) Similarly, I guess you never said she had ONLY 7 children ... maybe she has 8 and has 4 boys?

Just a wild guess, though it seems kind of contrived to me...

Originally Posted by girl_geek

um... is it half and only half? If not, then as long as she had at least 4 boys, then half would be boys (you didn't say anything about the other half!) Similarly, I guess you never said she had ONLY 7 children ... maybe she has 8 and has 4 boys?
Just a wild guess, though it seems kind of contrived to me...

Nope.....
wink.gif
Keep trying you brianiacs!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) BINGO, Janelle wins the prize today. Moderator for a day! lmao Really? Wow... That was a guess out of left field! lol I actually didn't think it made sense, but what the heck... lol So I guess I'm not a mod tomorrow??? lol
icon_cry.gif

How is this different than my answer that at least 4 must be boys?
confused.gif

EDIT: I meant to quote Janelle's answer here...

Originally Posted by girl_geek

How is this different than my answer that at least 4 must be boys?
confused.gif

EDIT: I meant to quote Janelle's answer here...

Cuz, it wasn't just 4 boys and you didn't say that "maybe she has 8 and has 4 boys?"
It was 7, not just 4 lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Cuz, it wasn't just 4 boys and you didn't say that "maybe she has 8 and has 4 boys?"
It was 7, not just 4 lol

The maybe she has 8 kids part was a second guess! lol
Anyways, of course I'm not mad or anything, I just don't see the logic of how 4/7 being boys (over half) is different than 7/7!
wink.gif
I'm just being annoying!

Okay, I have one...

Brothers and sisters I have none but this mans father is my fathers son.

Who is "this man"?

Latest posts

Back