Rimmel foundation and powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,I am Vietnamese,I live in Vietnam too,I bought Rimmel Stay Matte Shine Control Foundation (Code 1005) and Rimmel Renew and Lift Brightening Powder (Code 0278) 2 months ago. But I don't know "expire" , I don't know how to check that code :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Please help me! Thanks a lot.

Powders don't generally expire unless they were stored in high humidity and had some contaminants introduced.  Products containing oils, the oils will go bad...you can smell it.  The list shelf life of a liquid foundation is about a year.  If it was previously unopened or it hasn't changed colour, probably its still ok.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Powders don't generally expire unless they were stored in high humidity and had some contaminants introduced.  Products containing oils, the oils will go bad...you can smell it.  The list shelf life of a liquid foundation is about a year.  If it was previously unopened or it hasn't changed colour, probably its still ok.
I know,but I bought them in sale off,so I very worry about them. I live in vietnam :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I see smell,color,...all of them are normal,but I want to check date.

Back