Rimmel London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Ive discovered a bit of a sale and Im thinking getting some rimmel london products

thinking probably most lip glosses or eye stuff.

Can anyone recommend anything they really liked?

I adore the lip laquers (they're called kiss off lip gloss)...they stay on for a long time and aren't sticky, are moisturizing, and have a nice smell. I have "addicted," which is a nice pale pink with a shimmer to it (not big chunks of glitter).

I agree with the liners being good, but I've heard you should stay away from the eye shadows.

There khol is a rich black color and there matte powder is good as well. They have some great blushes, one of it is a dupe of nar's blushes.

Im trying to get my hands on some Kohl eyeliners and all the stores around me are all sold out.

The Khol liners are good, the vinyl glosses are great. I really love their extra super lash mascara in Blackest black.

thanks everyone!

people mostly all suggested things i was thinking of getting mostly with the lip glosses especially

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I adore the lip laquers (they're called kiss off lip gloss)...they stay on for a long time and aren't sticky, are moisturizing, and have a nice smell. I have "addicted," which is a nice pale pink with a shimmer to it (not big chunks of glitter). thats one thing i pretty much wanted

I actually really liked their Lashmaxxx mascara. It's good for everyday looks and seperates and lengthens your lashes well.

I love the kohl liners, they go on nice and smooth, but it tends to fade easily.

I like the Extra Super Lash Mascara. I know Andi loves it too. It makes my lashes look LONG, and they're already super long.

Latest posts

Back