RIP Rapper Pimp C

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pimp C, real name Chad Butler -- and one half of the rap duo UGK, was found dead in a hotel room this morning. He was 33.

L.A. County Fire responded to a 911 call at the Mondrian Hotel, located on trendy Sunset Strip in Hollywood. They arrived to his sixth floor hotel room to find him dead in bed.

UGK is best known for appearing on the Jay-Z track "Big Pimpin'" in 2000, and more recently with Outkast on the song "International Player's Anthem (I Choose You)." Pimp C had just performed with fellow rapper Too Short at the "House of Blues" in L.A. on Saturday night.

Rapper Pimp C Found Dead in Hollywood Hotel Room - TMZ.com

frown.gif

Oh I saw that earlier Aprill! I couldnt believe it.We (at work) were just talking about that group last week.

I don't know him by name but i've heard that song 'Big Pimpin' by Jay Z.. (though i'm sure alot of people have)

I wonder how/why he died?

Yeah me too Patricia, i will update whenever i read something else, i caught it this morning like as soon as they found his body

Capt. Ed Winter of the L.A. County Coroner's office tells TMZ that it appears as though rapper Pimp C died of natural causes in a Hollywood hotel room today.

We're told no drug paraphernalia or other drugs were found in the room. The rapper, we've learned, was found fully clothed on top of the bed. He did not seem to have fallen or injured himself and he was positioned on his side.

Winter said it did not appear that there was anyone else in the room at the time of his death. An autopsy will be performed and toxicology test results will be available in six to eight weeks.

Pimp C, whose real name is Chad Butler, was one half of the Houston rap duo UGK.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Natural causes.....and he was only 33. It's really sad.
sleepyhead.gif

It is very sad, rip Pimp C u will be missed. He had just got out of prison and him and Bun B had finally won their first award this year.

Latest posts

Back