RIP Tony & Tina cosmetics....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that not many ladies on this board are fans of this line, but I totally am! I went online to make a purchase and lo and behold..... the site is shut down!! I wanted to cry. They make (made) such great products. I cant believe they were never a hit. I can still purchase from Nordies and a few items from Sephora, but the T&T online site had a more extensive selection (of course). I'm really gonna miss them and I hope that they do not pull their business from Nordies or Sephora or I'm gonna have a heart attack.
icon_eek.gif

RIP WWW.TONYTINA.COM
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I know that not many ladies on this board are fans of this line, but I totally am! I went online to make a purchase and lo and behold..... the site is shut down!! I wanted to cry. They make (made) such great products. I cant believe they were never a hit. I can still purchase from Nordies and a few items from Sephora, but the T&T online site had a more extensive selection (of course). I'm really gonna miss them and I hope that they do not pull their business from Nordies or Sephora or I'm gonna have a heart attack.
icon_eek.gif

RIP WWW.TONYTINA.COM
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_cry.gif

Aww Sorry to hear that hun!!! That's the story of my life, I find something I love... and they stop making it. Are you sure the site isn't just having problems?? Or does it say that it's shut down for good??
icon_confused.gif

Nope!! Its gone. I called cs.... they're gone, they're gone.... so sad!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww Sorry to hear that hun!!! That's the story of my life, I find something I love... and they stop making it. Are you sure the site isn't just having problems?? Or does it say that it's shut down for good??
icon_confused.gif

frown.gif
that sucks. hopefully it's just something going on with the site.

Also, the rumor mill has been saying for a few months that this was gonna happen. I was just hoping that it would never come true! The company has been in trouble for a while, so I'm told.

My sincere condolences.......you don't deserve this loss.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nope!! Its gone. I called cs.... they're gone, they're gone.... so sad!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Kerri, thank you.... finally someone that understands how much this hurts me!!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

(you are too funny!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

Originally Posted by kerri My sincere condolences.......you don't deserve this loss.

That sucks Tracey! I sort of feel your pain though... I remember when they discontinued an item from Urban Decay and I was livid. It was my HG lippie.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Nope!! Its gone. I called cs.... they're gone, they're gone.... so sad!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
tony_and_tina.jpg

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Their first shadow's green is gold,

The hardest hue to hold

Her early stash a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then hauls subside, and shrivel like a leaf.

So Tracey sank to grief,

So to MAC she goes to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost (1875-1963)

Enhanced by Janelle, Cosmetics Funeral Director

Dearest Sympathies to you and yours

With Sincere Condolences,

The MakeupTalk Mortuary

tongue.gif

Janelle.... OMG!!! That was too much! You are the best!!! Thank you for feeling my pain and being able to put it to words!!! This one is going to get printed out for keeps!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98
tony_and_tina.jpg

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Their first shadow's green is gold,

The hardest hue to hold

Her early stash a flower;

But only so an hour.

Then hauls subside, and shrivel like a leaf.

So Tracey sank to grief,

So to MAC she goes to day.

Nothing gold can stay.

Robert Frost (1875-1963)

Enhanced by Janelle, Cosmetics Funeral Director

Dearest Sympathies to you and yours

With Sincere Condolences,

The MakeupTalk Mortuary

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Janelle.... OMG!!! That was too much! You are the best!!! Thank you for feeling my pain and being able to put it to words!!! This one is going to get printed out for keeps!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We offer many services here at MuT... cosmetic funerals are tough... I always get a tear in my eye... but someone has to do it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 We offer many services here at MuT... cosmetic funerals are tough... I always get a tear in my eye... but someone has to do it
wink.gif

There comes a time... when you just have to keep that stiff upper lip - look to the good times & know deep in your heart that their shadows are a legacy that will live on forever. They are in a safe place... surrounded by loved ones that have since 'Crossed over'... Electric Youth Perfume, Legwarmers, the Flowbee... legends in their time and all will surely be missed.

** Bugle comes in playing TAPS **

You're right Janelle. I guess I have to take solace in the fact that they did have a good, although short, life. They've gone on to a better place.. I just wish that 'better place' was in my train case!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 There comes a time... when you just have to keep that stiff upper lip - look to the good times & know deep in your heart that their shadows are a legacy that will live on forever. They are in a safe place... surrounded by loved ones that have since 'Crossed over'... Electric Youth Perfume, Legwarmers, the Flowbee... legends in their time and all will surely be missed.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU You're right Janelle. I guess I have to take solace in the fact that they did have a good, although short, life. They've gone on to a better place.. I just wish that 'better place' was in my train case!
icon_cry.gif
I wonder what they will do with all of their remaining products. I would guess that they must have a warehouse filled with it.

Nordies and Sephora is still selling some of it. But there were some things on the site that neither of the stores offered. I guess those items will be going to makeup heaven. What a sad way to go!

Originally Posted by Marisol I wonder what they will do with all of their remaining products. I would guess that they must have a warehouse filled with it.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

There comes a time... when you just have to keep that stiff upper lip - look to the good times & know deep in your heart that their shadows are a legacy that will live on forever. They are in a safe place... surrounded by loved ones that have since 'Crossed over'... Electric Youth Perfume, Legwarmers, the Flowbee... legends in their time and all will surely be missed.

LOL Janelle! u are funny!!!

Latest posts

Back