Roast beef poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what sort of meat do you serve for each holiday? we do turkey or rost beef for christmas, turkey for thanksgiving of course, and ham or lamb on easter. you?

ive been meaning to try roast goose one christmas, but im afraid that it wont be tasty, as weve never had it before. ive heard that its almost like roast beef, and that kind of wierds me out. i love duck, but the rest of the family doesnt.

We have turkey for Thanksgiving, we used to do the big ham dinner for Christmas but I decided a few years ago to try something different, I order platters from our local Publix market now, usually one with cuban sandwiches, a fresh fruit one and also chicken wings, it is so much nicer to enjoy Christmas morning with the family instead of trying to get a big dinner cooked, when we are ready to eat, we just set out the platters along with potato salad and a few other things like pickles and olives.

My family alway serves turkey on Thanksgiving and Christmas (along with an oyster dish that only about half the family eats), and ham on New Year's Day (it's a southern tradition to serve black-eyed peas and "fat meat" on New Year's Day for good luck!). For other holidays we really don't have a traditional meal.

We have a Turkey, Ham & Lamb for Xmas Day & there's only 5 of us for dinner!! But all my mom's side of the family comes round for dinner the day after so thats when most the meat gets eaten!!

Latest posts

Back