Rock of Love 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if he takes off his bandana

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am recording it so i will give you my thoughts tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I refuse to watch this trash and that includes Flavor or Love 3. I am officially tired of seeing women look and act like tramps to get the ahem "love" of a washed up dried up, ugly musician. lmao.

Man, majority of the girls are hella gross and Bret is hella grosser than gross.

He has a face that's like, aching to puke.

And one of them trolls looks like Dobby from Harry Potter.

I dunno her name but she looks A LOT like him.

dobby.jpg

I just watched the second episode and the women this year are skankier and uglier than before. There really isn't one of them that I am rooting for. However, they are entertaining to watch.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just watched the second episode and the women this year are skankier and uglier than before. There really isn't one of them that I am rooting for. However, they are entertaining to watch. I totally agree- most of the girls on this season look cheap! I need to stop watching these reality shows!

Frenchie is gone. Too bad...she was an entertaining man.hahahaha

Destiny and Daisy made me laugh with their use of the VIP pass. I think Kristie Jo is going to poison them. She is crazy.

Frenchie was kind of fun,but damn she got on my nerves! lol I'm not sure who I like yet.

UGH! These girls make the first bunch look like super sexy models.

Daisy I think is the prettiest one and I think she should win. And thank you Frenchie is gone! That one gave me nightmares!

Originally Posted by lovespell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Frenchie was HELLA trashy ;P
I geuss they didn't show a new one yesterday?

I don't think they did. Celebrity Rehab wasn't new either.

Beauty and the Geek from 2006 and realized that Megan, the winner, is the same Megan on Rock of Love 2. Do you think Bret knows this?

20080209-8jgqepny4xjk9twf79d35c8sr3.jpg
20080209-nd2c7u3nbjqk3urcqs1cxhqtxt.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beauty and the Geek from 2006 and realized that Megan, the winner, is the same Megan on Rock of Love 2. Do you think Bret knows this?
wow! I thought she looked very familiar!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif And one of them trolls looks like Dobby from Harry Potter. I dunno her name but she looks A LOT like him.

http://crosslandteam.com/dobby.jpg

hehehe, did you mean Frenchie?
biggrin.gif

Back