Rock of Love 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the preview for Rock of Love 2

Link to video

Looks like Heather, Rodeo and Lacey will be making guest apperances. Oy vey!

Yeah he aint nothing special

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bunch of dumb bit**es fighting over some ugly ass man.....lmao

*gasp* omg hes not ugly. Hes 44 and Id go on that show to kick those girls asses! Oi I love him, he makes me drool!

Hes just not my type kinda ugly lol

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif *gasp* omg hes not ugly. Hes 44 and Id go on that show to kick those girls asses! Oi I love him, he makes me drool! he was huge star when I was a older teen In Poison lol
Poison-Cat.jpg

Too bad hes going bald

I liked the first one, but man these people never find love...I'm burnt out on these reality shows.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I forgot to add that it will air on January 13th. Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!
LOL!
rotfl.gif

I am so done with these reality shows! I can already see previews for Rock of Love 3!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't threaten ME with a good time!!!
LOL!
rotfl.gif

That is the best line from that show.

Whoah, he's got a hella lot of foundation on, or a horrible fake tan, I cant tell, lol. Oh boo hoo, Brett didnt pick me.
vogel.gif
Some of those girls are kind of scary

I can't believe I just watched that whole thing. What a bunch of stoopid, stupid women. Maybe their children can watch reruns one day.

OMG, how many more of these shows are they going to make? What happened to traditional scripted shows with plot lines and pretty people? Ugh!

Aww... Brett looks okay for his age, he doesn't bother me. Now he's got a whole new pack of skanks to weed through again. Better luck to him this time around.

I refuse to watch this trash and that includes Flavor or Love 3. I am officially tired of seeing women look and act like tramps to get the ahem "love" of a washed up dried up, ugly musician.

Latest posts

Back