Rockstar INXS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay ...I don't usually like reality shows ..it was late ..nothing was on ..and I tuned into this ...and now I've gotten hooked!

It's down to the last three ..J.D., Marty and Mig! Personally I'm voting for MIG ..I think he represents INXS more than the other two. Marty ..he's come around from the screaming singer he started out to be ..J.D. I just think he's too arrogant and not INXS material at all.

ANYONE else watching it?

I was hooked into it too!

I really like Marty, but I think the band is going to pick JD. He seems to fit into the band a little better than the other two.

I like them all. Problem is I cannot stop staring at Dave Navarro. Who is right for INXS? I just miss Michael Hutchence I guess. He is just irreplaceable.

Kim,

JD rubs me the wrong way too, but I think his voice works the best for INXS.

I'm totally addicted. I love Marty, but I don't want him to win because I think he's too good. If they pick JD all I have to say is that you reap what you sow.

I think MiG's too nice.

Actually I couldn't believe it took Jordis murdering 4 songs before they got rid of her.

i thought she was okay until they did the songwriting in groups and she was witchy about what JD had written even though her idea was crap. And was it the week before that that she killed "Layla".

Marisol, is that really a possibility? I don't think anyone can replace or come close to Michael Hutchence. I never really cared much for this show.

Originally Posted by Sofia Marisol, is that really a possibility? I don't think anyone can replace or come close to Michael Hutchence. I never really cared much for this show. I know! I saw INXS a while back (without Michael) and they were great. They are such an awesome band and I hope that whoever is the new lead singer can do a decent job.

i thought jd was incredible and deserved to win- he fits the band well. my fave original song was suzie's- Soul Life - i pray she releases an album with that on it.

Latest posts

Back